PDA

View Full Version : NAM Cigna Benefits

I'mbatman
23rd Apr 2010, 18:29
I know that pre-cancer screens are not covered ie..paps, etc. However, my wife went for a plain old physical and that was denied.....has this always been the case? Cigna told me we aren't covered for routine annual checkups?
Thanks.

Saturn
25th Apr 2010, 00:05
Our benefits keep decreasing and you cannot check to see if you have cancer! CX really does not deserve the award they received recently. If you get sick or get cancer you are done at CX. Thanks AOA for letting our T&C's keep decreasing and doing nothing about it.

Waterskier
25th Apr 2010, 11:21
How about a dental add-on option? The company should offer to add-on dental insurance for a fee like they do for HKG employees.

rjmore
2nd May 2010, 07:05
This has always been the case. I'll gladly pay for a couple physicals per year instead of $200 mo., $35 co pays, and $15 prescriptions like the last company.

nairda68
5th May 2010, 23:08
my wife and I ,we had annual check-ups done and we had no problems with coverage....so maybe some of the providers aren't up to speed with the issue!.....

AvGaurd
13th May 2010, 01:30
I'm always surprise when I hear these issues. My wife and I get a 6 month checks and she gets her paps all the time for the last 4 years I've been at CX and never had a problem.