PDA

View Full Version : Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VII

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Seja
10th Oct 2010, 14:08
Hey IloveEK, so sorry to hear you didn't make it, you seem to be such a sweet person and well-prepared.. but your story reminds me so much of my own OD/AD in Zurich.... Don't loose hope and try again, you're still so young and have plenty of time!

Hi Abbi240, read the instructions, as far as I remember I think you have to bring the last / highest / newest certificate that shows that you have the minimum requirements! Read the part "documents to bring to Dubai" on your portal, it says exactly what you need!

Hello Michaelflynn, if you read back you can see that there is no standard procedure for the whole process (this might be a good advise for many people, most of the answers are "guessing" answers, as Biotech said before, nobody knows for sure, so many exceptions). So just read your invite to the OD/AD or the emirates.com site, ALL info you need will be given on the invite!!! Believe me!

Hi, Miyako, how shall we know :confused: If I was you, I would take care that all the forms are completely filled in, if you need a 100% correct answer you have to contact recruitment, because they can tell you for sure! I also wasn't sure about which one I already had and which one not, so I just did them all again (almost felt like swiss cheese after so many injections lol ), but now I know I am fine (plus I heard it is more expensive in Dubai than in my homecountry, but I am not sure how the price level for vacc's is in your homeland? BTW, congrats on your GC!

See you guys in Dubai soon! :):):)

Biotech
10th Oct 2010, 16:26
Anouk try with the latest explorar. firefox and Chrome
dont seem to work sometimes for somethings. I had some
troubles tryings to erase some pictures from the security
label. If you cant delete it,you should upload the right ones
and send them a query explaining your problem. :bored:

Miyako

You can try taking them in just one day or between a
week. There should be no problem cause they are all dead
viruses and dead bacteria vaccines.
My advice would be to take them all in the same day, most
of them have the same secondary effects, fever, swollen
arm, runs, stomach problems, headache. Specially the
Yellow fever... you will feel like crap for almost 4
days to a week.:yuk: Meningococcal ACWY 135 and Typhoid were
the expensive ones in my country. Converted to Dirhams
they cost me Aed250 each one. The most common ones just
30 aed. Many of them are free in my country, if not i
could have easily expended 800 aed.

Good luck!:ok:

miyako
10th Oct 2010, 18:15
Thanks alot dear!
i shall do that! the problem is that i'm phobic against injections:{
i would rather swollow a huge amount of bills than just seeing an injection!!
but i know i can't help it ( it's a must )
and i have to take a vacation in order to get ready for the side effects!!!!

abigailnoo
10th Oct 2010, 18:54
I know that it is possible to get a rejection after FI. Could anyone imagine, why they can reject us after the FI? Was the result of the conversation very important? I asked because my FI went not that well. The recruiters were not really friendly at the FI so it made me nervos and then I couldn't answer all the FI Questions. So I think it was really bad....:{

Saab Dastard
10th Oct 2010, 21:06
This thread is now closed - new thread opened at Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII (http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew-wannabes/430226-emirates-wannabes-recruitment-viii.html#post5986598)

SD