PDA

View Full Version : Class 1 Medical

sloany
17th Aug 2001, 15:13
Hi,
I have got my Class 1 medical coming up and I am not sure what to expect. Please can someone shed some light on the matter or provide a link to where I can get more information.
I have had a look at the CAA site and cannot find anything.(maybe looking at the wrong place?!)
Much Apprectiated
Sloany :)

You want it when?
17th Aug 2001, 20:29
Sloany - try the class 1 eyes thread that has the correct link to the CAA medical stuff on it.

Good luck

Funkie
18th Aug 2001, 22:28
Sloany,

I had placed a thread a little while ago call 'the good old class 1'.

In the thread, towards the end, I detailed what one would expect there.

I hope this helps, if not feel free to mail me.

Oh, b-t-w, when is it....

Regards

Fra.

Trefdraeth
19th Aug 2001, 02:51
Arrive at ominous looking grey building, hand over £400 quid, sit and chat to other poor gits. Chest Xray. Electrocardiogram (Lots of wires on your chest). Piss in a small cup (Protein in urine test). Electroencephalogram (lots of wires on your nonce, gorgeous Irish nurse tells u to think on nothing - difficult!!!) lots of flashing lights.Eye test (go to local optician first just 2 be sure). Blood test (ouch!). Drop and cough with Doc type person. Leave feeling a little odd. Wait 5 days, get blue bit of paper saying that u r alive. Easy really

sloany
20th Aug 2001, 21:26
Thanks guys, Trefdraeth you make it sound simple lets hope it is!!! (its all that stands in the way)
I have checked out the eyes thread and has some good stuff + the link.
Fra may well take you up on your e-mail offer after I have had a look at your earlier post.

Sloany

pohlcatt
21st Aug 2001, 03:58
give www.leftseat.com (http://www.leftseat.com) at try

[ 21 August 2001: Message edited by: pohlcatt ]

sloany
22nd Aug 2001, 11:45
pohlcatt......great site, has given me a lot of info.thanks