PDA

View Full Version : DHL BRU Farewell party 11 June

RampTramp
20th Apr 2010, 08:17
If anybody is interested the party is open to anybody who currently works, worked, or had contact, with any part of the BRU operation. It should be one h*ll of a bash!

Full details on the ACL/DHL/BAC/EAT Aircrew Forum or PM me for details.

BBFive
20th Apr 2010, 12:01
Is DHL completely closing the BRU operation?? No -bru/lag ?Where's the link for that thread?? Details on the party
Later,
BBfive

RampTramp
20th Apr 2010, 13:13
BBFive, PM on the way.

RT

Wisden Wonder
20th Apr 2010, 13:38
I would like details of the party, had some superb times flying the A300 out of Brussels, the weekends were just superb, in the Dorint Hotel, food, and drink, also superb.

RampTramp
20th Apr 2010, 13:43
WW, PM sent.

RT

mumsilein49
23rd Apr 2010, 14:45
Are those captains who were illegally fired in 2006 invited as well?
Can they expect an apology by those who initiated this discriminatory action and expect a honorable compensation package during the ceremonies?

RampTramp
26th Apr 2010, 08:11
mumsilein49, the party is being organised by the staff & nothing to do with the company itself. You're more than welcome if you pay the money & come just to enjoy yourself.

gtf
26th Apr 2010, 09:24
Would like details on the party. Got my first ever paying job from EAT, and a few others too.

RampTramp
26th Apr 2010, 09:51
Hi gft,

PM sent

RT

Boeing man
26th Apr 2010, 10:18
Hi I worked for hunting cargo ACL and DHl Air could you send on details please

RampTramp
27th Apr 2010, 07:46
Hi Boeing man,

PM sent.

RT

upfront
9th May 2010, 23:43
me too ramp tramp

RampTramp
10th May 2010, 07:15
Hi upfront,

PM duly sent.

Cheers, RT

FastHap
11th May 2010, 19:24
If you don't mind an ABX guy or two showing up, please PM me the details.

Thank you in advance.

sabenaboy
12th May 2010, 07:45
I started my career on the 727 in EAT about 14 yrs ago. Send me a PM with the details please.

Captain Stravaigin
12th May 2010, 13:37
:(:(There is a Facebook page allocated to this event, should not be difficult to find.

Wish I could be there too, worked in BRU/GCC twice for a total of 5 years. Lots of friends have taken the hit. Unfortunately I am based in KL these days and unable to make it.

Start Time:Friday, 11 June 2010 at 19:00
End Time:Saturday, 12 June 2010 at 05:00
Street:Haachtsesteenweg

I post below the message on Facebook as of today:

We've had a great response to the BRU Farwell Celebration Party invitation.

Hundreds of you have responded telling us you are coming and the night promises to be a true DHL style celebration of the years we have spent in Brussels and the great people we have all met and worked with. Now is the time to firm up those "yes" answers by making your payment to ensure your attendance as we are now making the final arrangements for the night, including having to transfer the deposit to the external event organisers, V1.

Now, as originally advised, we need to ensure we have the money in the bank by Friday May 7th so that everything can be organised to assure us of a great celebration.

Just a reminder of the bank details - ING account 377-0159018-72 (IBAN: BE38377015901872, BIC Code: BBRUBEBB). So please transfer your €55 per person to ensure we get it on the 7th and we will send you your tickets.

There are still some tickets left, so if you know of people who have not replied to us, then please do encourage them to come by asking them to email us at [email protected] and transferring the money to the account above.

If you have confirmed via Facebook, please let us have your email address so that we can send you the ticket after you have paid.

This should really be a night to remember.

Best regards,
The Organising Committee