PDA

View Full Version : Carpatair 2010

CONTIENTAL757
17th Apr 2010, 21:36
Hello!

I would like to know which are the actual conditions: salary, base, roster, facilities (acommodation, tickets to go home, etc) for CARPATAIR Fokker Copilots.

Please, it's quite urgent so I highly appreciate any info about it!

Thanks!

:ok:

buduci kolega
25th Apr 2010, 20:02
Salary- anything above 2500 E no taxes included, is unrealistic.
Accomodation- KIV, IAS and similar out of base, you can expect a 3 star hotel, in TSR its crap, at the airport. In any case provided by the company.
Tickets home- not sure, depends on how good you negotiate.
Roster- expect to be in Lybia and other contracts a lot, then go home. Probably something close to 3 ON, 1 week OFF.

Any other questions?

Good luck.

PS Sorry cause I can't tell you exact figures, salary for the freelance pilots changed significantly in the previous year and a half.

Frizzy
30th Apr 2010, 12:10
Hi Conti..57!

Hope it's not too late for you, but as I am myself just starting as an expat pilot with them I can give you some more exact figures.

Salary for expat will be around 3500. Roster is normally 3 weeks on, 1 week off with flights to home base payed for by the company.
They have operations in Libya, Riga, occasional charters and flights on their own network.
Hotels differ a lot. In Riga you are in a Radisson, in TSR the hotels in town are quite ok, the one at the airport not so much (luckily haven't been there till now).
Right now you can apply directly or via Aero Professional. T&C's don't differ that much.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask or PM!

Greetz