PDA

View Full Version : Scholarship For Arab ..

Dream to Fly
17th Apr 2010, 02:26
Hello Ladys and gantelman,

Since i came on this earth still my Dream be a Pilot
i work now with Airways " F/A " but i wanna be a Pilot this is my dream

Please help me to find Scholarship to make my dream truth

;)

Adios
17th Apr 2010, 10:30
The only Middle Eastern possibilities that come to mind are Gulf Aviation Academy, which offers a government loan, but I think you have to be a Bahraini National, and Etihad Airways. Saudi Arabia is getting a new flight school later this year, so perhaps some possibilities will arise from that as well.

My observation of the Middle Eastern market is that the tremendous growth of airlines in the region creates a lot of demand for pilots, but there are many wealthy people who can fund it themselves. On the other hand, the governments are also wealthy and seem willing to fund training at least through 100% loans.

ThrustClimb
24th Apr 2010, 01:33
1.You should do a little research for the pilot (junior first officer) in the middle east specifically before you commence training, check your budget.

2.Try to see in www.bestaviation.net (http://www.bestaviation.net) and ask your GACA on how to convert your foreign license to Saudi Arabian or GCAA licenses - I would recommend FAA training in case you want to convert to GACA license.

3.Check what type of training you want to do modular or integrated.

I was flying for a private airline in KSA , and even today in an-almost recover economic downturn, the middle eastern airlines are still hiring (for nationals at least).

Hope this helps.

Safeflight!