PDA

View Full Version : Atlas Blue

737superace
13th Apr 2010, 16:25
For anyone who may be interested in trying their luck at Atlas Blue here is a copy of the content of an email that a pilot recently sent to management, when they called him to ask why he wasn't at work

Dear all

I want to inform you that from today I won't be available to perform any more RAM/Atlas Blue flight , and I RESIGN IMMEDIATELY!

The reasons are listed below:

1) You are not respecting CONTRACT regarding days off policy and Paid Leaves

2) You are interpretating the CONTRACT at your choise and convenience

2) PER DIEMS !! we dont know yet when and how they will be paid after 2
MONTHS!

3) ROSTERS! The Planning represented in Mr xxxxx is doing WHAT HE WANTS!
without taking consideration of our DAYS OFF/PAID LEAVE requests and he
never replies to our mails.

4) The CCO is calling us with ARROGANT and DISRESPECTFUL attitude without taking consideration of our minimum rest periods

5) I Have been pushed and asked to run out of my duty time from CCO and form the MANAGEMENT as well to cover your flights

6) The BLANK DAYS are not STAND BY DAYS!! if you didn't understand this yet please read our contract carefully.

7) In general since the new management arrived , represented in Mr YAQUOT , the human respect has missed for us, who are human beings first and then Professional PIlots, furthermore I've felt my self like a victim of racism from your new attitude.

8) We are flying without the moroccan local contract which is adsolutely ILLEGAL!

At this point, since you started not to adhere to the contract it is
not my intention to give you the termination notice period as for me there is
not more obligation.

If you want more clarification I will be delighted to answer at my mobile

Unquote

It would be fair to say that the above represents the feeling towards management at Atlas Blue.

Think very carefully before accepting a position

foff
13th Apr 2010, 19:49
good decision !
hope you did it just after your last payment !

flyhelico
14th Apr 2010, 15:51
a contract in aviation is like toiletpaper.

3MTA3
16th Apr 2010, 10:29
Important to know also about Atlas Blue/RAM:
At the moment, none of the expat pilots hold a Moroccan work contract, while this contract is mandatory to be legal in the country and renew your "carte de séjour". You are an illegal immigrant if you don't hold this piece of paper.
Another problem linked to this lack of work contract: in order to renew your Moroccan validation you must show this paper. At the moment, Atlas Blue is renewing the pilot's licences faking their signature and showing fake work contracts to the civil aviation.
Of course don't rel on Rishworth and their 2 Swedish representative, they are just here to see as many pilots as possible leaving the company since they share a comission with the DFO every time they provide a pilot.
There is a lawsuit in Morocco against Atlas Blue/RAM, feel free to join.

A-3TWENTY
16th Apr 2010, 16:32
I refused to go there....

And by the way...Air Arabia is the same..changes the name but the S!"#& is the same.

3MTA3
16th Apr 2010, 16:44
Air Arabia hired some people coming from Atlas Blue. Unfortunately not the best ones :{