PDA

View Full Version : Parts Lists

12th Apr 2010, 19:10
I'm looking for parts lists for all Eurocopter, Bell, Sikorsky, Agusta, MD. Basically looking for excel or comma delimited file with PN, Description, ATA Ref.

Any assistance appreciated.

VeeAny
12th Apr 2010, 20:51
Might be able to help with agusta parts list, would appreciate any in same format myself.

12th Apr 2010, 21:37
Thanks, I'll look at anything.

I have some very limited AS350 parts numbers (1000+ maybe). PM me and I'll be happy to send it in excel format. I'm exploring the file structure for Eurocopter Open DVD system, to see if I can pull data from that, but the Open system has a very rudimentary structure and my initial look into the IPC shows it not to be too useful for stripping programmatically. In any event, it only has p/n and description - no ata.

Most other documentation is usually represented in segmented pdf format or html tables, even online (looking at Bell) which can be ocr'd and stripped into text files for analysis but that's a job's worth of a task.

There are lists out there in systems somewhere, either inventory or other MRO software. I might just ask the manufacturers but i'll probably have to jump through so many hoops, i'll have forgotten why i wanted it by the time they say no :)

md 600 driver
12th Apr 2010, 21:45
veeany

have got a gazelle parts list in excell if thats any use to you

just checked its a list of gaz 330 313 and 135 parts 27 thousand differerent parts

13th Apr 2010, 01:42
Yes please pm me the file. I'm trying to collect a parts list for everything.

thanks very much:ok:

VeeAny
13th Apr 2010, 08:33
MD600

The more the better as far as I am concerned.

GS

eivissa
13th Apr 2010, 09:28
How about IPCs for various types? Could you need those as well?

md 600 driver
13th Apr 2010, 12:06
veeany

you will have to send me a email address i dont think pms allow attachments

steve

13th Apr 2010, 15:38
Eivissa I hope you're well and thanks for the offer.

The IPC's don't really help me, I've looked at them and cannot easily strip the data from them.

MD600 I've pm'd my email address for the gazelle lists. Thanks very much.

For anyone else that wants to share what is available, i have uploaded to here - RotorInfo Home (http://www.rotorinfo.com). Just go to library/eurocopter/parts list and you'll see a view link which will download it to your computer.

Md600 if your'e ok with it, i can upload yours when you send it for anybody else.

13th Apr 2010, 17:43
Thanks MD600 for the file which reminded me i had more info available myself for Eurocopter. I've just uploaded 11,600+ p/n's + descriptions but unfortunately no ata to RotorInfo Home (http://www.rotorinfo.com). VeeAny this may help you too.

Again just go to library, Eurocopter, parts and you'll see a csv - Eurocopter parts. Depending on your browser you can download, copy and paste etc this comma delimited file.