PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Training, India

ramonhorus
10th Apr 2010, 06:29
Hi,

I'm new here and I found out that PPRuNe has more information put together than any other forum.

I have been fascinated by aviation and always wanted to become a Pilot. I'm from India and have been trying to gather information for a good flight school.

I previously checked various schools and had shortlisted flight schools in UK and Australia. I had checked out CTC Wings but I was wary of they accepting an Indian national.

I recently found out that, CTC Wings are coming to India. I have applied online in their website. Has anybody applied to them? Any feedback?

Thanks.

bala_murali
14th Apr 2010, 19:33
hi ramonhorus
i am from India too ( Chennai). i have applied for CTC wings and i had a 15 mins short telephonic interview with them about a week after i applied.I did ask them about when and where the selection process i gono take place,the person on the phone told me that she would consult with her manager and would let me know. Will tell you the selection test date and the place that its gono be conducted in as soon as i get the info from CTC. Cheers.

ramonhorus
16th Apr 2010, 13:49
Hi bala,

Thanks for the info. I too got a call back.

bala_murali
16th Apr 2010, 19:16
Good. Did they tell you anything of where and when the selection process is going to take place?

Piltdown Man
16th Apr 2010, 21:58
I'll wager that if you have sufficient funds to finance your course you'll pass the selection process. Should they get a whiff that you can't afford the course, you'll be told that "Only the very best get selected". However, a dyslexic rich moron with the reflexes of a dead jellyfish, one eye and half a leg how would meet their exacting requirements. So how much do you want to bet?

sujith777340
23rd Sep 2013, 04:22
hello, how to contact CTC wings India?
there is no particular website......help me please....thanks