PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Mr. Magoo!!!

crazypilot
1st Jun 2001, 02:25
Hello!

Mr. Magoo- if you are reading this, could you answer these questions please. Cheers.

My eyesight is presently not good enough for me to get a Class 1 medical since my prescription is -5d aswell as -1d astigmatism (-6 in CAA terms). I have been trying to do the various vision improvement techinques but to no success. I have a pair of -4d glasses which I where when not at uni, but most of the time, I have to wear my full strength lenses (as I'm at university). I have got hold of this eye exercise program (See clearly method) but am still not having any success, although my eyes are not so tired/red anymore.

What did you do to accelerate the improvement? Should I try and wear my glasses less? This is difficult since my exams are around the courner though.

I don't have a clue about where to start next. Any suggestions??!!

Cheers
CP

BigTimeWannabe
1st Jun 2001, 03:08
Also looking for Mr. Magoo

I am intrigued by the Bates method and would like to find out more from someone who's had success with it. I am -4d and would like to reduce this as much as possible.

Also would it be possible to send me your e-mail address so that I can contact you directly, please?

Thanx

BTW

crazypilot
5th Jun 2001, 23:12
Sending to top, just in case!!!!

Mr Magoo
9th Jun 2001, 02:17
Oh, hi there lucky this went to the top as I hadn't spotted it before,

CP - sounds like you've got the right approach - maybe getting in touch with a Bates teacher would help you.

BTW you're in limits for a class one - get it and renewals only require you to see at -8 so you're sorted with no effort mate! - (mind you a bit of gentle eye exercise never did any harm anyway)

Cheers

Magoo