PDA

View Full Version : JetAlliance.At

Thunderbirds
9th Apr 2010, 10:15
Hi

Is there anything new here on JA? Some posts up to early this year indicating JA may be making money again - thoughts? Anyone in the know?

Ta.

uberwang
10th Apr 2010, 11:56
Yeah they seem to be doing good again... Let a lot of trouble aircraft go and downsized accordingly during the initial tough times.. I would say no one is out of the woods yet, but JAG certainly look stronger than many. Vistajet also seem to be on the up. Heard some negative things about Amira lately though, but thats only rumours and nothing worth mentioning.. No news on new aircraft coming in anywhere but I think its just a matter of time now...

MAPP1
12th Apr 2010, 10:27
2 more airplane´s (from the same owner) are leaving Jetalliance as of last week 3 m contract ..gone in June ..and those owner´s DIDN´T have money probl...this is approx. 8-10% loss for Jetalliance (managementfee, comission and so on ..and 3 more airplanes will leave shortly.. leaving the AOC letter not to impressive..).. so maybe there is a big reason for Jetalliance to move there sales,ops,crewplaning ect ect. from the office at vienna airport (in may) to BaD vöslau..so times ahead might not be as bright afterall....:}

uberwang
12th Apr 2010, 21:53
LOL you are kidding right? A company makes a cost saving move to a more suitable location on site of their headquarters during an economic downturn and you try and paint the picture that it is in trouble? What aircraft are leaving Mr Virgin Ppruner? Me thinks you are a little misinformed. Owners wanting only Russian pilots in the cockpits does not constitute a mass departure of Aircraft, simply a customer with different needs.. Its funny how quick you spot the Avconers on here.. :rolleyes: Been paid lately?

MAPP1
13th Apr 2010, 07:12
Uberwang i guess i am quite good informed, hopefully you are to, cause i got this info from Jürgen K. if you work in the company aswell you can call him or Klaus and confirm it...opps..:D. The airplane´s will now leave Austria and be reg. in a nother country.., NOT Russia and this 2 aircraft´s does not have anything to do with russia. Regarding Avcon to answer your question, i have no info on the operation from them so i cant tell anything good or bad about them, just know that they took over 2 Legacy aircraft from Jetalliance a while ago as you prob. know aswell, and as you said one of the owner´s for the Legacy had financial probl. This is NOT the case whit the 2 airplanes leaving now. Either with the challenger 300 that just left ..

G550Airduck
13th Apr 2010, 08:35
hmmm....................

uberwang
14th Apr 2010, 01:14
Wow you are nothing short of a trouble maker. I dont know Jurgen Korber or Klaus but I am aware that Jetalliance are in the business of selling aircraft so whats the big deal? Strange guy.:=