PDA

View Full Version : SLF who isnt self loading...

Snas
6th Apr 2010, 12:49
BBC News - Women try to take body on plane at Liverpool airport (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8604663.stm)

Remarkable...!!

Load Toad
6th Apr 2010, 15:53
What was the problem with it? If it wasn't smelly or leaking or too stiff to fit into the usual seat pitch etc?

The reason I say that is on more than one occasion when flying around Indonesia a body, wrapped tightly in white sheets would be put in an isolated area of the cabin away from more animated passengers. I didn't realise what it was until a mate pointed out the unmoving human shape - tightly wrapped in white sheets.

To be fair the body wasn't claimed via the baggage carousel which would have been a bit much for everyone I reckon. All though visually a brilliant piece of comedy.

Der absolute Hammer
6th Apr 2010, 16:25
Ach - was it just another German prevented from becoming a non resident in Gulag Britain?

Airclues
6th Apr 2010, 19:56
Do security use full-body scanners at Liverpool?

kenhughes
7th Apr 2010, 03:50
He was deadheading.

I'll get my coat...

RevMan2
7th Apr 2010, 06:33
True story

Some folks from Poland visiting family in Germany, Gran dies, family looks at undertakers' fees, buys a jetbox, packs Gran on top of the car and heads home.
Stop at rest area, car stolen, can't tell police the whole story, car never recovered.

Years later on Crimewatch: "The skeletal remains of an elderly woman, probably of Eastern European origin, was found near a rest area on the A3 motorway"

I swear.....!

Da Do Ron Ron
7th Apr 2010, 09:14
RevMan2True story

laughed so much I spilt my cuppa all over the place when I read that :ok:

dufc
7th Apr 2010, 21:20
There's apparently a new fare on FR for passengers like this....some sort of discount as they don't need to use the toilet....

Dubaian
8th Apr 2010, 07:48
Special Meal request - Embalming Fluid