PDA

View Full Version : Organio-phosphates in cabinair

globetrotter
24th May 2001, 13:02
Dear colleagues, in the April issue of our Company Flight Ops News magazine was an
article about Organo-pophates in Cabin Conditioned Air. That is in plain english engine oil which gets through the pressurization process into the cabin.Although the general outcome of this article was that "don't worry, won't do you any bad" I still have this uneasy feeling that if the company starts producing something like that there might be more to it than just a kind reminder that flying is dangerous anyway...

Just in case somebody else has the same uneasy feeling and wonders what happens with
these toxic, sorry harmfull, staff once it does find its way into your body here is what my wife (a Veterinary surgeon explained to me: Basically everything that enters the body and has a chemical formular that the body can't deal with, i.e. not natural and mostly toxic stuff, is deposited in the gut and stays there until your bitter end. The problem with that is that not only does your digestion system gets more and more filled up with chemicals that you really would need a special licence to dispose of but the risk of actually doing damage to your body rises drastically. Hence cancer in the gut is one of the most common cancers to get these days together with breast cancer.

I have come across a company recently that offers a solution to this dilemma. The solution is a drink of stabilized Aloe Vera. This drink will clean out your digestion system within 3 weeks and do a lot of other good to you as well. I use it since 3 months and now feel as if someone found a place to put a new battery in my system and believe me,just about doing my 100th hour this month a new battery is the only thing that keeps me going.
If you want to know more, send me an email to: [email protected] or ring my 24hr answerphone (UK and Germany only, otherwise I will be broke soon) Tel.no.:
+44 116 2902093 and I tell you a bit more about it.
Many happy landings, gt.