PDA

View Full Version : CTC Wings academy

bala_murali
3rd Apr 2010, 19:09
hi .. This is my first thread in PPruNE forum. So forgive me for any mistakes .

I have applied the cadet program in CTC wings New Zealand. Within a week after submitting the application i got a call from a person name judy. She called from UK.It was a 20 min telephonic interview .It went well . When i checked out the website finance section Professional Air Training & Airline Pilot Careers with CTC Wings (http://www.ctcwings.com/india/cadets/finance.asp) this sentence was there "Full details of the finance arrangements will be provided during your selection process". I asked the judy about this. She told that they dont help with finance at all and it is completely a individual responsiblity. She did mention something about a 6000 pounds security deposit and she told that it was for CTC in UK only. i did not quite understand that. Does anyone know how this works. Has anyone went through CTC already.

Then i asked about the selection process. I am from INDIA. Asked her whether the selection process will take place in india for do i have to come for new zealand for the selection process. I was Surprised with the answer, she told that it was still in discussion and that i might to taken inside for PPL (private pilot license) and then they might conduct the selection process in new zealand after that. I asked her"" in case i dont get selected after the completion of my cpl , what will happen"' . She did have a answer for that too . She told she will discuss with her manager and let me know.
GUYS WHO ARE IN CTC RIGHT NOW AND WHO HAVE FINISHED THE FLIGHT TRAINING IN CTC NEW ZEALAND OR ANYBODY WHO KNOW ABOUT CTC .HELP ME.

how does the selection process actually work?? does CTC offer any assistance with finance after selection ??

Cirrus_Clouds
3rd Apr 2010, 21:57
Firstly, I thought the security deposit would be around £60,000 at least, not £6000! ... as CTC course is approx £80,000-£100,000. ... just be sure you can afford it.

Also check the search tool on CTC, you might find some useful threads/posts.

bala_murali
3rd Apr 2010, 23:13
Sorry cirrus cloud ,As you told the security deposit is 60000 pounds , MISSED A ZERO BY MISTAKE (LOL).would like to know whether joining the CTC's program in UK or NEW ZEALAND is gono cost me the same. Does ctc in uk offer help with finance if we can show them the 60000 pound security deposit. And can indian national apply for that program .. How does the procedure actually work ??

AI101
4th Apr 2010, 10:24
Indian national can apply for programme but you have to get the visa your self for uk or new zealand and also need the 60000 deposit in a bank as security and they don't provide any financial help other than just take your money from you for safe keeping

bala_murali
5th Apr 2010, 17:50
my email address is [email protected]. Thanks for your time.