PDA

View Full Version : Naure Air in Costa Rica

DHC6to8
3rd Apr 2010, 12:06
Hej guys! Can anybody tell me more about Nature Air in Costa Rica? I see that they have Twin Otters and I have bags of worldwide time on that machine. I would like to know how they recruit and if they take foreigners or locals? Looks to be a cool gig! How can you apply? They have no employment link on their website!
Thanks,
6to8

chongololo
4th Apr 2010, 14:19
I have flown on Nature Air as a passenger but know nothing of pilot jobs or working conditions etc.
I was very impressed with what I saw. A very professional looking outfit, the flights were on time and my online bookings worked out just fine.
The planes seemed well maintained bearing in mind their age.
I would guess that they certainly favour their own nationals for jobs there and I think that they even have their own flight school to hire from.
Go to Costa Rica and check them out, great country, friendly people and well worth a visit.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.
PB

Schickfuss
4th Apr 2010, 15:18
Only Costarican are allowed there ,unfurtunatelly there is an excess of pilots now in there ...new hired pilots poorly paid($400)...no roster ,almost on call every day ,many of their pilots are waiting a chance for the only major airline of costa rica lacsa which is part of grupo caca and others awaiting for an opening in couple of places in America .I recommend you that does not waste your time there ,but if you want to taste IMPERIAL and have lots of sun you can go a have a good time !