PDA

View Full Version : QF32 A380 Blows Tyres On Landing

fatih
31st Mar 2010, 12:43
Just heard from a news station that Qantas QF32 inbound from London to Sydney has blow several tyres upon landing. Aircraft remain stranted on tarmac, with all passengers of loaded.

John Farley
31st Mar 2010, 12:53
fatih

I see you are a new anonymous poster who offers us no details of your aviation background.

May I humbly suggest that the event you mention is not worth a thread but if you feel you must post just because you can, then it helps to read what you have posted as spelling errors do undermine the standing of any poster.

JF

screwballburling
31st Mar 2010, 13:03
Well, by the time the aircraft reached Sydney, the tyres would have had plenty of time to cool down following the takeoff from London.

The tyres soon warmed up, it seems. :)

fc101
31st Mar 2010, 13:09
Google is your friend:

Qantas A380 in landing drama | Adelaide Now (http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/qantas-a380-in-landing-drama/story-e6frea8c-1225848264282)

Flames shooting out from underneath the aircraft, fault fuel gauges and a possible connection with the return to departure airport of a 747 last week...however, nice to see something positive:

"It seemed like a safe landing then we heard the tyres went down to the metal. It was a fairly undramatic landing and Qantas staff were brilliant and kept us informed," she said.

Good thing it was safe to land otherwise they'd still be circling the airport now

fc101
E145 driver

TRY2FLY
31st Mar 2010, 13:34
Incident: Qantas A388 at Sydney on Mar 31st 2010, burst all left hand tyres on landing (http://www.avherald.com/h?article=42971d6a&opt=1)

hichachoc
31st Mar 2010, 13:45
>>>fatih

I see you are a new anonymous poster who offers us no details of your aviation background.

May I humbly suggest that the event you mention is not worth a thread but if you feel you must post just because you can, then it helps to read what you have posted as spelling errors do undermine the standing of any poster.

JF<<<

JF, there is (unfortunately) no prerequisite for posters on this forum to be able to spell. If there were, then there would be very few posts. :ugh::ugh::ugh:

Being a good flier does not necessarily mean a good speller. :ok::ok::ok:

fatih
31st Mar 2010, 14:59
John Farley
I can see that this thread has annoyed the hell out of you.
Regarding my aviation back ground, I like to think I have been exposed to the industry for a very long time now as I don’t see any reason why I have to explain this with the rest of the world.

I didn’t feel that it was a MUST to post this but as I was watching t.v and reading on pprune I WANTED to share this information with people that would like to know what happens in the aviation world.

Finally regarding my few errors of spelling, if you were able to read and respond to this thread then I don’t think it was even worth mentioning.

Next time just keep you comments to yourself. People here are interested in reading about aviation not peoples worthless comments.

hogey74
31st Mar 2010, 15:26
Quote from comments section of the relevant avherald.com. story ...

"Word is that the aircraft had breaking issues in Singapore, but the decision was made to depart to sydney anyway. Clearly the aircraft has issues when it landed in Sydney when the left handside wheels locked up, causing the tyres to blow and subsequently causing the flames and sparks."

funfly
31st Mar 2010, 15:55
with you Faith, there was nothing wrnog with yuor post.

Bidalot
31st Mar 2010, 15:57
Mate, in reference to your comments above, you are an ill man.....let's wait till you are sober again.:D

timmcat
31st Mar 2010, 16:02
Bet this is in Jetblast in the next hour...

M.Mouse
31st Mar 2010, 16:03
fatih

John Farley's comments are never worthless as a quick search would reveal to you. He posts under his real name.

I happen to agree with him, it is not so much what you posted but the manner and illiteracy of the post that wrankles.

The Underwriter
31st Mar 2010, 16:12
Er.....

fatih,

If you really did know anything about aviation, then you would know who Mr John Farley is. He, of anyone in the industry, understands what is a noteworthy drama and what does not require excitable jumping up and down over a non-event ably dealt with by the design of the aircraft and the actions of the trained professionals involved.

He also, of anyone in the industry, knows just how vital are clarity and exactitude of expression so as to avoid ambiguity or misunderstanding. No test pilot can afford to be unclear in how he or she conveys meaning in written reports.

It's a good discipline to work by, believe me. May I suggest you try a little harder and lose the chip on your shoulder before you barge in on a public forum and start maligning one of aviation's true leading lights simply because he points out the faults in your original post?

Bidalot
31st Mar 2010, 16:24
what is that all about ? there was a runway blocked, some a/c s needed to take off from a shorter one as they could not take enough fuel... well, nothing serious but if someone interested in aviation thinks this is worth a thread...well here we go, nothing against it as this is still an aviation forum. So please stop your " hero " attitude as it is more than boring nor has it anything to do with the aircraft. And if an older " hero " , my respect to you but you still do know nothing about the NSS, ANSU or FBW , thinks to fart against a newcomer like this than I still do wonder !
Keep on flying...

capeverde2008
31st Mar 2010, 16:25
John Farley maybe 'politically' correct in his response to 'fatih's' post, however, this IS the 'RUMOUR NETWORK' not facts required to start a thread.

If one chooses to respond/reply to a post-starter then 'buyer beware' as it could be a journo 'fishing' etc., If one takes the 'bait' then what makes 'entertainment' on this site is for those 'in the know/experienced' to elucidate or not.

Whether the Professional Pilot community likes it or not, we have a partly fun/partly professional network online here each time someone posts to go from 'dismissing a myth' to 'educating a whole professional pilot' community. IMHO, I like a 'rumour' network for those very diverse replies/responses. Many 'supposed or real' incidents do not see the light of day were it not for a network such as this. Many 'rumours' end up in 'non-events' but some end up asking real questions to the PP community at large.

I certainly wouldn't want to stifle a good rumour to be investigated for facts based on spelling issues/cultural differences etc.,

Bring on the rumours....entertain us...lets get to the facts and see where we end up!

Best wishes to all!

Cape verde2008 :}

kwateow
31st Mar 2010, 16:34
I know you don't need me to defend you, but...

Can't spell - doesn't matter.

Won't read - doesn't matter.

Don't think - doesn't matter.

Want to be respected as a professional, though, just like a doctor.

Some chance!

The Underwriter
31st Mar 2010, 16:50
capeverde2008,

I can't quite see how Mr Farley's response to the initial post can be described as " 'politically' correct". He seemed to me to be expressing an opinion, as everyone here is entitled to do.

Agree with you, though that this is, amongst other things, a rumour network. It's just more helpful if posters use a bit of commonsense or actual knowledge of aviation when reporting, and commenting on, those rumours.

Bidalot,

I have read your two posts so far on this thread and I am still none the wiser as to what meaning you wish to convey. Rather than casting aspersions as to others' sobriety, perhaps you might care to look at yourself.

Bidalot
31st Mar 2010, 16:51
by the way it was only tyre 5 and 6 deflated..no towing allowed thus they need to be replaced on the runway. Hope I did not make any spelling mistakes here !

Pugilistic Animus
31st Mar 2010, 17:38
I agree perhaps you should read Mr. Farley's other post he's not posting vacuously:=

to really benefit from pprune one should read more than write and when you read a lot then you can write sensibly,...there's incredible knowledge to be found here

further I think we have this section mainly to discuss safety and job issues related to current events in professional aviation,... reports like this require some backup. we can't just get bent out of shape for every little rustling of leaves in the wind,...when the stupid ill-informed media "reports aviation":rolleyes:

M.Mouse
31st Mar 2010, 18:20
Can't spell - doesn't matter.

In your opinion.

rmac
31st Mar 2010, 18:34
JF

I'm normally a big fan John, but I suspect that you will find that Fatih is not a native English speaker and must ask how many other languages you can communicate well in with no mistakes....

When I read your post, I thought it must be a troll who has stolen your call-sign, as it did seem a touch intemperate for someone who is normally so annoyingly calm when the rest of us are in virtual fisticuffs....

I hope thats what happened.

Fatih,

You had my sympathy right up until you put your foot in your mouth !

Pugilistic Animus
31st Mar 2010, 18:41
Just like when you're in traffic court and you've been given a slightly lesser fine and no points on your license and you have to say "yes your honor and thank you":ugh:

...when someone like JF writes something you don't personally like

please don't whine ,...suck it up and listen!!!... then write an intelligent comment,. ..otherwise it just looks sissy:rolleyes:

dubh12000
31st Mar 2010, 18:48
Quick ignorant question from me people, why would you not be allowed to tow?

glad rag
31st Mar 2010, 18:55
Anybody got the tail letters yet? G?

timmcat
31st Mar 2010, 19:00
Vh-oqc

:8

(sorry, it looks like capitalisation isnt allowed...)

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
31st Mar 2010, 19:33
You mean VH-OQC ?? But why should anyone be interested?

timmcat
31st Mar 2010, 20:14
Just a bit of irony methinks HD...

fatih
31st Mar 2010, 22:27
Guys, i seriously don’t mind someone giving me advice or tips regarding the use of the site, however i do mind when someone degrades me and talks me down , now that’s not on. This form is about news and rumours, and i simply posted a thread which was news to me.

35YearPilot
31st Mar 2010, 22:36
In 36 years of flying, I have visited this site about 20 times.

For a professional pilot, this web site is still a waste of time. This entire thread is proof of the problem.

What a pity. I'll visit it again in a few years.

screwballburling
1st Apr 2010, 00:40
35Year Pilot

No I disagree with you there. Sure there is rubbish on these boards, some, if not all of my contributions, included.

I started learning to fly 40 plus years ago and have been at it 38 years professionally and still learning.

If you have been flying 35 years I sincerely hope you will be aware, "the day you stop learning, is the day you should give up"

There are many talented authors that contribute to the forums on this site, therefore there is a wealth of good information to be had. JF's pedigree cannot be questioned.

coldair
1st Apr 2010, 07:28
Guys,

I'm rather disappointed at the replies 'faith' has received.

This is a 'spotters' forum, no credentials are required for posting here and it is to be expected that many will have no professional aviation experience. Aviation enthusiasts asking questions to other enthusiasts or posting info that may interest others is, I assume the main purpose of this forum.

I'm happy to see a 'spotter' "ask what was that big noisy thing that went over my house yesterday"

If people don't like amateur 'spotter' posts and questions I wonder what is the point of this section of PPRUNE.

Lets keep it friendly here guys :)

GANNET FAN
1st Apr 2010, 07:59
The Underwriter.
Chip on shoulder, what from an Australian, are you serious?

JEM60
1st Apr 2010, 08:02
Just delighted that a person of John Farley's emminence takes the trouble to read the Spectators Forum. We all get out of bed the wrong side now and again. Worst things happening in the world, move on guys.

SloppyJoe
1st Apr 2010, 08:20
Seriously, I know this is just adding to the rubbish on this thread but who is J farley and who cares. I know many who I think are like him, wearing the long sleved shirts and complaining about stuff that really does not matter. Why are so many people defending him? Do you know him? He made a pretty derogatory post towards the OP who just thought people may be interested in what happened to an A380, in the spotters forum!
ho cars wht speling peple use it dose not matter, du u understnd wht I am sying? If u do thn wht is the problum? People who pick apart a post just due to spelling have a serious issue, get a life, some people who use this forum do not speak English as a first language. Even if he does, WHO CARES!!!!! It is not the spelling and grammar forum. I was interested to read about the A380, had no idea it had happened. Thanks for enlightening me.

dubh12000
1st Apr 2010, 09:01
Guys, the thread started in the Rumours section and was transfered here. Personally I think Rumours should be left to the professionals and this section to everyone else. Still doesn't excuse the curt responses from them though.

...to get back to my question, anyone know why it couldn't be towed and had to have the tire changes done on the runway?

FirstStep
1st Apr 2010, 09:31
Last I heard, this forum was for "rumor and news", and, well, I think this was news. Now, there are those that get a might testy especially if it's news they might not want to hear ( ie, an Aurbus kinda guy reading something bad about an Airbus ), and there are those that respect the desire and contribution to this forum by it's members regardless of what the specifics of the "subject" may be. So, "fatih", if you see something of interest, please keep on posting. :)
I'm sure if I mispelled anything, the gentle readers here would be just as kind to me, so don't take it too serious.

dubh12000
1st Apr 2010, 09:37
Clip now on the BBC

BBC News - Qantas plane tyres burst during landing at Sydney airport (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8598450.stm)

Nicholas49
1st Apr 2010, 09:40
For anyone interested, video footage is on the BBC website here:

BBC News - Qantas plane tyres burst during landing at Sydney airport (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8598450.stm)

I have not flown on the A380, but I was surprised to see that passengers can watch the feed from the camera positioned on the aircraft's tail on their seat-back monitors.

Am I correct in thinking that that same feed appears on the flightdeck too? Does allowing passengers to watch it not just cause unnecessary alarm in such a situation? Any thoughts?

ian16th
1st Apr 2010, 10:19
Not a Driver (Airframe).

I was on the 'mendum' side of 'You bendum, we mendum.'

I never did hear of anyone changing a tyre on an a/c!

It was always the complete wheel assembly.

'Pedantics R Us'

L4key
1st Apr 2010, 11:51
100% with Fatih on this one. Perhaps not the most stunning thread but better than some (has anyone seen the 'what to wear on a flight thread' :ugh:).

Only error may have been posting onto Rumours (normally the preserve of pilots only) and not Spotters, as another poster has eluded to already. That said if you didn't know and are new it's sad you get talked down to!

crisso
1st Apr 2010, 13:58
This incident did make it on to BBC Breakfast TV this morning (1st April). There was mobile phone(?) video footage from inside of the cabin abreast the port wing - also interestingly, similarly from a camera apparently mounted on the tail fin - or is that an additional cheaper class on the A380?:)

Vizsla
1st Apr 2010, 15:14
Next time get McClaren to recommend Bridgestone slicks.......
With 20 other tyres left who cares anyway.....
A non event bigged up because a journo was onboard

Pugilistic Animus
1st Apr 2010, 16:28
1. It was originally posted in R&N
2. JF inquired about credentials and some text type [many non native English speakers write and spell better actually:)]
3.moved to spotters; so it can be discussed at the correct level

what happens? theycontinue talking about the retired TP instead of brakes and tires like they'd originally wanted:zzz:

mutt
1st Apr 2010, 16:35
Jever Steam Laundry - 4 Sqn personnel Farley 005 (http://www.rafjever.org/4sqnper005.htm)

Mutt

Pugilistic Animus
1st Apr 2010, 19:05
YouTube - Boeing 777 Rejected Takeoff Test (RTO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4LFErD-yls)

the dyno test [powerful electric motors:8

YouTube - Airbus A380-800 Brake test (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1dv_y_3EK0)

I wanted something educational for them to see :ugh:

Mutt I think that John Farley is having a good laugh at all of this :}

Flapping_Madly
1st Apr 2010, 21:07
I think I've lost the plot. I've just googled John Farley and it said he died on 10/9/2007.:eek:

Shome mishtake shurley:confused:

Dushan
1st Apr 2010, 22:43
Does anyone have any information as to whether the conveyor belt was left on, accidentally, and the wheels started to melt when the belt matched "exactly" the speed of the wheels?

treadigraph
1st Apr 2010, 22:46
. I've just googled John Farley and it said he died on 10/9/2007

Another John Farley. Not the BAe Harrier TP JF who is a regular contributor on PPRuNe. A seriously well known TP. And a nice bloke.

Aus380
1st Apr 2010, 23:11
The camera in the tail does feed into the flight deck as well as another view under the main undercarriage i think to assist the fd with taxiing. Its a lot of fun to watch what is going on from that birds eye view. Hope there is no smelling misteaks in my repleye:rolleyes:

jcjeant
2nd Apr 2010, 00:22
Hi,

Something educational

YouTube - Airbus A340-600 Rejected Take-Off test (subtitles) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzWp67PIMw)
YouTube - Airbus A340-600 Rejected Take Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocxPoUUnIQ&NR=1)
Qantas comments :
The passengers were never in danger ....
Can I add .. cause they were lucky ...

c3pd
2nd Apr 2010, 04:02
As a previous Qantas A380 passenger on LAX/SYD leg in May 2009, I can confirm that the Qantas in flight entertainment system gives all passengers the choice of watching the Tail Camera view of the aircraft at Take Off and Landing (can't recall if the view is available during flight too...too busy enjoying Qantas in-flight catering by then!). You simply press the remote to choose the outside camera view. So, 'no', all the passengers don't sit there (with full view off anything nasty that may occur)...only the ones that have chosen to program the system to show the view.:eek:

As a passenger, I can say that it was fantastic to to be able to see a full view of the aircraft taxi at LAX at night with all the airport and runway lights, other aircraft etc, and the take off was a real thrill watching the massive A380 go down the runway and lift off. Of course, the view goes pretty dark as soon as she heads out to the Pacific..that's the point when you check out the beverage menu and start planning your 14 hour journey to Sydney!

For those of you in Europe who haven't had the opportunity to fly it, the plane itself is beautiful inside and we had great service form the Q staff on board. We flew 'Business' on a Qantas 747 SYD/LAX and 'Economy' on the A380 back to Oz. Well, ok, Economy on the A380 doesn't beat Business on the 747 upper deck, but it was pretty good and pretty comfortable too (and I'm talking 14 hours).

Yes, we're Brits who live in Australia...what was that comment by the previous post about Australians with a chip on their shoulder..you've noticed that then? They're ok really...you just get that way when you wake up almost every morning of the year to the sun shining, the fresh breeze blowing and Qantas ready to fly you on their A380's to Europe or the States...you just feel 'lucky' I guess..a 'chip' forms without you even noticing!

As for any thoughts that the camera view could be an issue for anyone viewing under mishap scenarios....who cares, the view and experience is brilliant.

A quick question for any pilot that may have time to answer:

I have always found it incredible that modern large passenger aircraft are not fitted with small cameras (such as the current A380 tail-view camera) to aid the pilots in situations in-flight such as aircraft damage, flap problems etc. Very often the investigation following air crashes will refer to the fact that the pilots were unable to SEE the problem (on the aircraft tail or fuselage etc) which prevented them taking steps that possibly could have saved the aircraft. Surely a few small cameras placed on wings with views of the fuselage and tail etc would and could be very useful to the pilots when unexplained instrument readings or other in-flight challenges occur? Would the ability to look at the main outer areas of the aircraft on-screen be of assistance to the pilots at such times?

C3PD

Old Fella
2nd Apr 2010, 04:39
Noticed today (Good Friday) that the ABC radio news is still saying the A380 blew 2 Nose Gear tyres on landing, even after many TV reports clearly showed the problem was with the LH MLG.

Shadem
2nd Apr 2010, 06:50
I have no idea who John Farley is but clearly he is seen as some kind of aviation prophet or member of royalty.
Some poor individual attempted to get a message out quickly and has been admonished by JF. I believe unnecessary and quite rude but then I'm sure Fatih we have all had to deal with such people in our lives. Please keep posting and you don't need to be the editor of the Times to do so effectively. Incidentally, my aviation credentials are limited but my credentials as a decent human being are impeccable.
Regards

Willoz269
2nd Apr 2010, 10:09
A lot of Hoo-Haa over nothing...the aircraft operated the return leg to SIN today...no damage.

A while ago I saw a B747-200 burst a tire on take off...it ripped a mini-trench on the runway all the way to the point of rotation and there were bits and pieces everywhere....it didnt get a mention on the news.

StallBoy
3rd Apr 2010, 06:16
Let's bring some sanity back into this forum.....:ok:

One question nobody has asked yet :confused:is were the tyres that burst Hardie Retreads:eek: or brand new Hankook's with the raised writing on the outside:hmm:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
3rd Apr 2010, 08:22
<<and has been admonished by JF. I believe unnecessary and quite rude >>

What total nonsense. John's reply was factual and not in the least bit offensive.

ChristiaanJ
3rd Apr 2010, 17:05
Quick ignorant question from me people, why would you not be allowed to tow?Just in case you're still reading :)
Think a moment about it... if the scenario was as described, with flames and sparks, those two tyres weren't just deflated, they were ripped apart and the a/c must have rolled some distance "on the rims".
Dragging those sorry remains along the runway during a tow would leave a nasty groove in the runway, not to mention the risk of doing further damage to the MLG itself.
Hope you enjoyed the thread... I did! :8

CJ

Old Fella
4th Apr 2010, 01:51
This particular thread has descended into a "mud slinging match", it seems to me. Mr John Farley is seen as some sort of "Aviation God" and is being defended by "Superior beings", mostly from the Old Dart. Being a mere mortal from the colonies I find it amusing that more emphasis has been put on pointing out spelling errors and such than on giving informative comment. I am with Shadem 100% on this one, JF's admonishment was rude and whilst it may not be offensive to Heathrow Director it is seen as offensive and uncalled for to some, including the original poster Fatih.

Diesel Fitter
4th Apr 2010, 06:05
<<and has been admonished by JF. I believe unnecessary and quite rude >>

What total nonsense. John's reply was factual and not in the least bit offensive.

Factual HEATHROW DIRECTOR??

I don't think so.

It contained nothing more than -
1. The sarcastic put-down of a newbie - enough to earn most a holiday under the ROE.
2. A spelling flame - the lamest form of forum riposte.
3. The opinion that "the event you mention is not worth a thread". An opinion that was, as is now abundantly clear, mistaken.

Pugilistic Animus
5th Apr 2010, 03:34
on JF again and off of brakes and tires:eek:

[

kalooli
5th Apr 2010, 14:23
A while ago I saw a B747-200 burst a tire on take off...it ripped a mini-trench on the runway all the way to the point of rotation and there were bits and pieces everywhere....it didnt get a mention on the news.

Wow! Didn't they wonder why it was taking so long to get up speed, and pulling to one side? They must have had an exciting landing.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
5th Apr 2010, 14:41
Extraordinary - last two posts from friends in the colonies. Been there and love the people but these two just don't underatand....

Sorry, mates, no offence intended.

Old Fella
5th Apr 2010, 23:50
Exactly which "last two posters" and what is it we "just don't understand" HD?. BTW, I've had many trips to the UK and enjoyed them too.

panda-k-bear
8th Apr 2010, 11:46
By virute of the fact that most of the ding-dongs on this thread have been about either John Farley or about Australians/Brits with chips on their shoulders (or not), you've proved JF right.

What is abundantly clear is the massive division between the professionals (those who know who JF is) and the enthusiasts (those who don't). I'd have though that any enthusiast worth his salt would know about JF but hey-ho, what do I know? It seems enthusiasts these days are more interested in tabloid journalistic scribblings about non-events.

Do you know, I had a go-around once in a KLM 777-300ER on approach to Manila. And darn me! I didn't read about it in the newspapers the next day! :eek: Why would that be, do you think? Because it wasn't important, maybe? Because my life was never in danger? If there hadn't beed a journo on board this QF flight, do you think we'd even know about it?

Sensationalist tabloid journalistic trash of the very worst kind. :*:yuk:

SLFguy
29th Apr 2010, 12:40
panda..

there's some brown stuff on the end of your nose mate.

pwalhx
29th Apr 2010, 14:34
Question - Is it uncommon for aircaft to burst tyres upon landing?

Answer - Yes, then it is worthy of mention.

- No, then it is not worthy of mention.

To quote a popular TV advert of the moment 'simples'

ChristiaanJ
29th Apr 2010, 15:17
pwalhx, define "uncommon".

CJ

pwalhx
29th Apr 2010, 17:10
Something that does not happen regularly, something that people in the trade would find unusual ( I stress a personal definition),

ChristiaanJ
29th Apr 2010, 19:42
pwalhx,
I was almost tempted to write:
"Define : 'in the trade' "
But no point in just having this moved to JetBlast.

To those 'in the trade', tyre bursts are 'common'.
Not exactly daily occurrences, but they happen.
They're common enough for the certification authorities having to deal with them, and having to write specifications for the worst-case occurrences, such as rejected take-offs, and requring tests for those occurrences.
A few videos of such tests are in the public domain (YouTube...) and they are NOT funny.

To the SLF in seat 33A actually witnessing a tyre burst, yes, it's something highly uncommon.
Don't ask me for the exact statistics, but the chance of you ever seeing one are pretty remote.
But with just about everyone now having a cell phone with video facility in their pocket, and instant access to YouTube and FaceBook, whenever one happens, it's pretty certain it will be mentioned.

Should it be mentioned? Not really.
Will it be mentioned? Of course. Everybody goes for his or hers fifteen seconds of fame.

CJ

parabellum
29th Apr 2010, 20:48
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/Omark44/untitled2.jpg

No towing allowed!;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/Omark44/untitled-5.jpg