PDA

View Full Version : Roster biz operators

dboy
31st Mar 2010, 11:54
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for biz operators (Europe, Africa, ME, Russia, Asia)where you have a roster like:

X weeks on/ X weeks off (50-50) OR
a gateway system like NetJets.

Do you know guys companies who fulfill this kind of rostering?

Tx a lot:ok:

dboy
31st Mar 2010, 15:36
No idea anyone??

BizJetJockey
31st Mar 2010, 16:03
What's a roster?!:E

Pilot Positive
31st Mar 2010, 16:37
Tag? Depending on owner....

Gulfstreamaviator
31st Mar 2010, 17:36
only different.

S'pose depends what type you want, but in general NO.

NO roster. NO roster in advance certainly, you will however received you mandated off duty days, (prefer to call them non standby standby, available if really needed days).

But if you are talking ROTATION then perhaps Net Jets. Many operations that did have rotations are not enforcing based operations 11 on 1 off. (if lucky).

glf

yacan
31st Mar 2010, 18:44
NetJets 6 on / 5 off
NJME 35 on / 31 off
VistaJet 17 on / 13 off

Highflight420
1st Apr 2010, 12:22
Blink have a proper airline style roster, published one month in advance and some working 6 on 6 off with others on 6 on 3 off, seems to be working and allows the company a considerable degree of flexibility.

Just approaching two years of operation and keeping its head above water in a difficult climate.

Rusty Trombone
5th Apr 2010, 17:38
I think Blink has got a great system, I worked 2 weeks on/off for many years for a private client giving good work home balance.
The problem is that the current market the gateway system is unfortunately rare these days and in corporate you are expected to fly when they want.

My Friend has been out of work for 15 months took a Job on a GV in Asia 6 weeks on 14 Days off its better than nothing and at least he is burning jet fuel and getting a salary at last.

Personally in todays economy I am happy for a Job.
:ok:

No RYR for me
5th Apr 2010, 20:11
Roster and bizjet... Difficult one. The names you see in the thread are the main ones.. :( Most is 24/7 no drinking and mobile at hand rosters..... :ugh: OK while you are single and building hours but not when you are building a (social) life..

Sepp
5th Apr 2010, 20:45
We run a 6 on / 3 off (days, that is!) roster - but if the schedule isn't limiting, there's a certain amount of flexibility both ways.

Kent BeTrue
5th Apr 2010, 21:47
Jet Alliance 18-12... works out mostly 16-12 travel on your first and last day.
If you have the right fleet chief

Cheers
:ok: