PDA

View Full Version : B747-400 Cbt?

USav8or
26th Mar 2010, 11:09
I've been trying to buy a 747-400 (preferably the freighter version) CBT training program but can't seem to find one anywhere?

In the past we were given a 757 CBT CD while in training (systems and basic fms simulation, etc.) from a company called Vega I believe and it was great, however when I asked for a similar CD for the 747 I was told it does not exist?

So I want to buy a 747-400 CBT CD on my own but I'm not sure where? :confused: Found a piratebay or something similar "free download" but as soon as I clicked on it my Norton antivirus blocked the connection with a message "a high level virus attack on my computer had been blocked." Dang it... :mad:

Any advice would be appreciated.

FrontRunner
26th Mar 2010, 12:02
Found a piratebay or something similar "free download" but as soon as I clicked on it my Norton antivirus blocked the connection with a message "a high level virus attack on my computer had been blocked." Dang it..Hahaha, that file was probably traced by a CIA/NSA computer to see which nitwit would try to download it. ;)

As for a 744 CBT, sorry, can't help.

USav8or
26th Mar 2010, 13:03
"Hahaha, that file was probably traced by a CIA/NSA computer to see which nitwit would try to download it. "

Maybe but this "nitwit" has done it many times in the past and I'm still here. LOL

Hmm, maybe some TSA sponsored vacation would be nice...;)

Either way, I know the cbt is out there, I just can't find it...
For the record, that's the airplane I'll be flying and I'd like to have the systems cbt on my laptop. Have downloaded similar training CD's in the past for other aircraft I've flown.

Deltabravowhiskey
26th Mar 2010, 16:07
Who are you going to be flying for?

CR2
26th Mar 2010, 21:13
UA (or other 400 operator) training dept might help. Thread closed.

:rolleyes: