PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

XTR3M3
25th Mar 2010, 21:00
Hello !

I am from Pakistan . In November I have done CPL-IR with total of 199:55 hours.

I just need an advice that what should I do to get a job in an airline or in a charter company .

If this requires some expenses then tell me how much will be the total expenditure.

Your advice will be appreciated .

THANK YOU ! :)

Halfwayback
25th Mar 2010, 21:42
Welcome to Pprune!

As I repeatedly put in my welcoming posts, there are lots of experienced pilots here. (There are even more inexperienced pilots who seem to have trouble appreciating the difference between PPL and the left seat of a wide-body jet!).

However they will all give advice and try to help a person get their foot on the first rung of the ladder in this industry BUT - and it is a big but - they do expect people to do some research themselves.

All the questions you ask have been asked many times before and the answers can be found in this forum by using the Search function. You will also learn a great deal about the parlous state of the industry and how hard it is to gain employment right now!

Once you have done your research then by all means please PM me if you still have further questions. In the meantime I am closing the thread.

HWB