PDA

View Full Version : Danger, Danger, Danger!!! TristarAir & SU-BMZ

lion2850
25th Mar 2010, 01:23
If you are looking for a job...Forget this one.

1) The Company is registered in Egypt, but owned by a Dutch, located in Hoofddorp. They don't pay you..You will be 24/7 on Stby, NO holidays, you will have to advance from your own pocket and will not be re-funded..

Per Diem is not paid out...They all are known as bad paying, or even not paying.....

Their one and only A/C is an old A300B4, in a bad state of maintenance. Many MEL items are "forgotten"...This A/C flies with only one cabin pressure controller (5 years!), one or ALL hydraulic servo jam lights on, no HAS as back up for the poor INS R/H F/D not working....Etc...

Administration is a circus, where WRR and MEL are played with..Nothing is correct, except on paper

Only thing you will get there are promesses...Of course not honored..

Beware of the owner and his A/C...Danger!!!

weido_salt
25th Mar 2010, 04:35
Does the owner's name have these intials A.K?

CargoOne
25th Mar 2010, 07:01
lion2850

It sounds like you flown this unservicable aircraft and that was ok as long as you was paid (or you hoped you will be paid), then suddenly no pay and aircraft becomes not good enough...

ErwinS
25th Mar 2010, 19:03
Isn't Tristar a spin off from failed Dutch airline Jetlink? The have the same colours now.

To me BMZ doesn't look that bad, since I'm a regular at the Sierra apron I see her many a time. But the technical state is not only looks:-)

Mybe you can give the Dutch CAA/IVW a hint to check this airline while she is at AMS.

quickturnaround
27th Mar 2010, 10:12
LION, Cargo 1, does have a point offcourse! How would you comment on that one...
Greetz, QTA,

Hope they will pay..

lion2850
31st Mar 2010, 01:09
No he does not, but he danger is still present!

The owner is a Egyptian man, naturalized Dutch and living in Holland.

Tell me if you need any extra information's and PLEASE DO NOT work for him. He is a crook!

Best regards,

Lion

lion2850
31st Mar 2010, 01:14
Hello,

No I did not get paid out. The salary from July until February this year is not yet paid out. The Per-Diem is not paid as well.

I quit this impossible company (if you can use this term to qualify these crooks)

I am going to Justice now to get some money....

Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Lion

lion2850
31st Mar 2010, 01:19
Yes...You are right,

It IS the BMZ and it is the failed Jetlink.

And as far as the outlook of the A/C you are also right. Only the outside is good looking... Just like the people managing this company (If you can use this term to qualify these living crooks!)

I request anybody reading my posts to comment and pass on these warnings, as it is a will stay the same. I spoke with somebody from a reputably pilot's agency in the Netherlands, and this lady asked me immediately if it wasn't xxxx (I will not tell the name here) and she told me that she had worked for this person a long time ago and he also did not pay her....

Just for your information.
Best regards,

Lion

lion2850
31st Mar 2010, 01:25
I agree with you,

There are times, when you are getting old, where you have not so many opportunities to get a job, and as such have to accept whatever is available on the market. We had the economic crisis and I am getting old. It is not easy when you have to work and the market is bad...

Even with 21.000 hours and Captain on the B744 at KLM, I couldn't get a decent job because of my medical history. JAA is OK when you stay in Europe.

I did not get paid out so far. I have now to go to Justice to get my money and will stay as far as I can from these crooks.

Best regards,

Lion

lion2850
31st Mar 2010, 01:38
There are times in our life, when we have to fulfill financial commitments and need to work for that.

I never liked the A/C states of maintenance..After 28 years at KLM where I was spoiled of course.

After eight months working for these crooks and not being paid out I quit..

I suppose now you understand my position.

Greetz,

Lion

Twitcher
31st Mar 2010, 11:21
I'm informed this is due in at Manston today.

CargoOne
31st Mar 2010, 22:52
lion2850

If those guys didn't paid you - it is fair to spread a word around this fact. However by making accusations about state of the aircraft you flew yourself for 8 month, you just putting yourself in very awkward position and undermining your professional credibility.

GlueBall
1st Apr 2010, 05:02
JAA is OK when you stay in Europe.

But it had been implied earlier by posters that "JAA" gets ragged in eastern Europe, especially in the fly-by-night freight dog world. No? :{

Anyway, it's always entertaining to read about pilots who just keep on trucking for months without being paid. :ooh:

johnriketes
1st Apr 2010, 05:22
Agreed

May rule is never go beyond one month in arrears. When the month is up I jump ship. The closer to my home and the further away from the base the better. it seems to be the only language some of these cowboys understand.

Any longer than one month you are in too deep, IMHO.

lion2850
2nd Apr 2010, 18:38
It seems that you need some lessons in life...
I am afraid I am not the person to do that, neither want I to do it.

I will leave it there as I do not want the polemic to get nasty...
I hope you will be intelligent...And do the same!

Lion

Bergkamp10
8th Apr 2010, 07:26
Anybody know if this beast actually arrived in MSE recently?

hunty
8th Apr 2010, 09:09
Yes she arrived on April 1st c/s TSY411

Hunty:=

CargoOne
8th Apr 2010, 11:32
lion2850

I had enough lessons. It is your turn now. Basically by doing this kind of statemens you should realize that your pilot license can be revoked by Authorities. Don't think this is really what you want.

lion2850
18th Apr 2010, 18:34
:ugh:..Hard head he?

I feel sorry for you to react in this way. I had no money and no choice but work for these guy's...I really feel sorry for you that you cannot understand that.

I also hope for you that you will never have to pass through a identical situation. It is not nice after having worked for a first class company to be forced by money problems to accept these elements.

Just for your information.

Lion

andrasz
14th Oct 2015, 07:37
Said aircraft featuring in R/N now:
http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/569096-mogadishu-cargo-plane-crash-landing.html#post9145486