PDA

View Full Version : 24/7 Jet Winding Up Order

Yorkshire Airways
23rd Mar 2010, 15:21
COMPANIES COURT LONDON 24 MARCH 2010

Is this the end for 24/7 Jet?

Court Hearings - Companies court Winding up list (http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/list_companies_winding.htm)

1018 /2010 247 Jet Limited

cldrvr
23rd Mar 2010, 15:28
They had another one a few weeks ago.

Winding up order (http://www.windingup.org/winding-up-list/companies-court-winding-up-list-27-january-2010/)

Air Servant
23rd Mar 2010, 19:39
I am told on good authority that 247 jet has no winding up process as they cleared the outstanding debt some time ago. It was an error within the service for which 247 jet have received an apology from them.:O

zolfen
23rd Mar 2010, 20:42
Regardless wheather those guys have to appear in court or not , they should anyway pay their debts! Even though they belive to cheat people, reality will chatch them .... for sure ....

No RYR for me
23rd Mar 2010, 21:21
The cat with 9 lives springs to mind.... I thought that they were gone years ago!

x933
23rd Mar 2010, 22:02
247Jet...the operator that just won't flush...:E

G-SPOTs Lost
24th Mar 2010, 00:00
No Axe to grind either way but you slag the guy off for operating shiny polished turds, then he gets Bravos and you're all still having a pop. He's probably paying people last minute in a bid for survival.

Dont forget if he does "flush" lads lose their jobs, regardless of his reputation or past - that what you want?

zolfen
24th Mar 2010, 05:09
I simply want that those guys pay their bills as everybody with a bit of honesty does in this world.

Please dont let us mix different topics. Employment/jobs for lads and debts/not paying bills are two absolutly different things!

flybypilot
25th Mar 2010, 00:21
I met some guys from 24/7 a few months back and they werent the 24/7 of old. Seemed to have a new CP who really wanted to make them achieve and following a good standard. Yeah ok they need to pay their bills but in bad times we all suffer, lets wish them the best and wait and see.

pirata
20th Aug 2010, 18:33
well if ure thinking of taking a driving JOB there, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MONEY UP FRONT!

Otherwise he will NOT pay and you will end up taking him to court!

BigNumber
20th Aug 2010, 19:21
I have flown for 247 Jet, was treated very well, was paid on time and even got a thank you 'tip' from the client.

I have often read some unkind commentary on both PM and 247Jet but this is the polar oppsosite of my personal experience.

I wish all the guy's (and 'girl') the very best for a long future.

BN

Expressflight
22nd Aug 2010, 07:37
pirata

I hope you can back up that claim, otherwise you might find the boot is on the other foot.

I know people who have flown for that outfit and some speak fairly good of it and some speak bad, so perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I believe you have to work hard, which doesn't always suit some people, but I doubt they could have survived this long if they are as bad as they're often painted.

Just in case the paranoid on here think I have some connection with the man, I don't. In fact, I personally find some of his alleged attitudes to business practice unattractive but I wouldn't want to see the company fail.