PDA

View Full Version : Banned for life?

Lord Molton Brown
22nd Mar 2010, 23:31
My dear Sir or Madam,

Someone, has accused me of not being airline staff or an employee of British Airways, on what grounds have you based this decision? I am a former serving employee of BA with 21 years seniority, and I have been flying, as a pilot for almost 40 years. All my posts have never been, offensive, racist or abusive, I have simply, made a contribution. I am therefore hugely saddened by your action.

Who ever is responsible, for this action would care to pm me, or email me, then at least I may have some respect fot that person, and we may discuss it privately.

If you choose not to reply, well that is your weakness and failing, which I hope is not the case, because I believe, you have it with in you, to discuss your decision.

I look forward to your reply.

Ten West
22nd Mar 2010, 23:39
Someone, has accused me of not being airline staff or an empoyee of British Airways, on what grounds have you based this decision? I am a former serving employee of BA with 21 years seniority, and I have been flying, as a pilot for almost 40 years. You wouldn't perchance have posted something in the BA vs BASSA thread, would you?
That thread is pretty much off-limits to anyone who's not currently employed by BA at the moment due to the massive amounts of postings and consequent time-consuming moderation.

I've been asked to butt out of there myself before now. If I tried it today I'd probably be banned.

Don't take it personally - it's only the internet! :ok:

Lord Molton Brown
22nd Mar 2010, 23:56
As I have already stated, I am former BA Flight Crew. I see no reason as to why I have been banned. I said all in my first post.

In the meantime, I shall not loose any sleep over it, I have more important things in life to get on with.

Litebulbs
23rd Mar 2010, 00:06
This site does not belong to us. I can fully understand the steps taken today, where only active crew have been allowed.

I disagree with more than a few comments on the thread today, but I have been allowed to take full part in the debate over the previous months. However, there does seem to be more crew from both sides of the discussion posting now, without having to deal with other opinions. No doubt this thread will head off to SLF freight soon too.

Entaxei
23rd Mar 2010, 00:07
It has to be said that you stated 'I was FORMERLY BA staff' - so you are therefore not qualified to make comments under that forums rule. Thats life!! :ugh:

13 please
23rd Mar 2010, 00:08
As I have already stated, I am former BA Flight Crew. I see no reason as to why I have been banned. I said all in my first post.

In the meantime, I shall not loose any sleep over it, I have more important things in life to get on with.

In Tightslots #1 post in the thread, it does state 'presently employed'... sorry.

Litebulbs
23rd Mar 2010, 00:14
What was your point by the way?

OyYou
23rd Mar 2010, 06:54
Some of us with 40 years of flying with 35 years seniority in BA, have indeed moved on in life. Can I respectfully suggest that you do the same.

Regards
OyYou