Anyone know any details of the following jobs with Brookfield Av

GV/350/450/500/550: US$10,500 monthly salary after tax

US$300/day paid during training.

US$12,000 Bonus paid every 6 months

Thanks

uberwang
16th Mar 2010, 20:47
Hi,

That add has been there for a while.. Is it just for Captains? Am curious about the right seat availability...

As I understand it, you need to do a China licence conversation. Salary pretty low and with the dollar being weak, only appealing perhaps to Americans.. It does include two bonus pay months and housing allowance though...

DA50driver
16th Mar 2010, 23:04
I was contacted by these guys a long time ago. I told them I was not interested due to the pay and terms. They have now come back with an improved offer, but it is still far short of where it needs to be.

If all qualified Gulfstream pilots band together we may be able to keep the terms where they should be. We are still enjoying a reasonable living in these airplanes, let's not have it go the way of the airlines where everybody works for pocket change.

The management companies of the world feel they can get pilots cheap. Let's stand up and tell them it is not going to happen to the Gulfstreams.

Flying Mechanic
16th Mar 2010, 23:44
the aircraft are poorly maintained to.I know guys flying there now and they aint happy.

Kelly Hopper
17th Mar 2010, 08:56
The simple fact that the ad keeps coming round again and again tells me that they can't find anyone. I looked at it and they immediately wanted me to put £££ in! BTW Brookfield is run by an ex Ryanair recruiter. Nuff said!