PDA

View Full Version : QR second officer intervierws....help in the questionare

TATA
15th Mar 2010, 13:01
hi
AM of to second officer intervieiw on 31 march.i heard the exams was changes and the whole process.
plz if any body can help me with the questioin for written exams .
plz only for those who went throught the interviews in QR.

best regards

abhi88
15th Mar 2010, 13:17
plz if any body can help me with the questioin for wrotten exams .

:}Buddy,do you have ICAO level 2 english proficiency?

TATA
15th Mar 2010, 13:20
doesit really matter my friend either u help or shut ur mouth only 4 serious ppl

Torque Tonight
15th Mar 2010, 13:48
That's CRM and English literacy taken care of then. They're gonna love you at the interview!

SloppyJoe
15th Mar 2010, 14:12
There only jealous, one of them is unemployed and the other works for Ryanair and probably envy you and your chance to work for a proper carrier. I am an SO, not with QR but some of the SO's I work with were captains at Ryanair. Don't have any info on the questions but your English is fine, my spelling is so bad it is unbelievable and really it does not matter. I just always find it funny when people comment on spelling or grammar. I expect english is not your first language as you are going for QR and list yourself as living in DXB. It probably wont be too tough and if you have prepared for the interview you should be ok. Sorry I could not be more help.

Good luck.

Torque Tonight
15th Mar 2010, 14:42
I just always find it funny when people comment on spelling or grammar Yes, like recruiters trying to read an application form that's written like a text message! Shred!

Jealous? Not really, mate. Sorry.

Anyway, I wouldn't have bothered posting had it not been for Tata's second comment. I just had a vision in my head of an engine fire in the sim assessment and Tata saying to the Captain:

either u help or shut ur mouth :D

ei-flyer
15th Mar 2010, 15:06
Torque Tonight,

I am in agreement with your humour.

:D

coltrane
15th Mar 2010, 15:12
@Torque Tonight
hehehe spot on:ok:

SloppyJoe
15th Mar 2010, 15:24
Wow some people, not saying anything about the OP but you can be an absolute up your own ass moron in real life but professionalism prevails and when it matters you do what is required.

So many people think that how you word stuff on forums or how you respond is the bench mark as to your flying ability or crew mentality. Get a life, it is nothing like that and if you worked for a descent outfit you would see that. The op was justifiable upset as his question was answered with negative comments about grammar and spelling. Seriously grow up.

I text in text talk sometimes but got a job. Guess what I wrote stuff properly on my application and got it checked lots before sending it in. Morons.

Torque Tonight
15th Mar 2010, 15:31
Go on Sloppy, crack a little smile there. It won't kill you.:ok:

cyrilroy21
15th Mar 2010, 15:41
Hi

Can you please tell me what are the minimum requirements to be eligible as an S/O :)

Do you need a frozen ATPL

Thanks

SloppyJoe
15th Mar 2010, 15:50
:):):):):):):)

Skyhigh86
15th Mar 2010, 17:19
That's CRM and English literacy taken care of then. They're gonna love you at the interview!

Ah thank you TT that did make me laugh!

TATA
15th Mar 2010, 17:23
Thx for every one who was concentrating in the main threads other than grammers and stupid things.as i say again i need questions and wat i expect in qr interview.plz read the thread title and respond in that subject other wise keep ur mouth shut

TATA
15th Mar 2010, 17:26
torque tonight shut the **** up plz.mind ur own business rather than others. i know how to handle myself ..plz shut the **** up

Skyhigh86
15th Mar 2010, 18:06
TATA do you really think that by telling fellow members to shut the **** up means that we are all going to dive in and help you out?

Best advice i can give now is to phone Qatar up tommorow and tell them not to bother with you, tell them to pass the opportunity to one of the hundreds(if not thousands) of wannabes who would give their left nut to fly for someone like Qatar...........

THD
15th Mar 2010, 23:25
hey i would like to now what the requirements are for an so with qr because there is no indication on their website.

coltrane
16th Mar 2010, 00:27
tata.. seriously, you should get you head examined...........

forssi
16th Mar 2010, 06:45
How did you get an interview?

Where do you send your application and what are the requirements?

Thanks

Torque Tonight
16th Mar 2010, 23:48
This guy cracks me up. You should see his next, and as it turns out, final Pprune thread here (http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/408961-qr-second-officer-itnerviews-march-2010-a.html).

Good luck with the interview Tata. You'll need it!:ok:

jonnyhock
17th Mar 2010, 01:04
i know how to handle myself

Absolute classic!

Hakeem
19th Mar 2010, 00:54
I guess you are asking about SO if so, Its second officer not senior officer.

CADET:

Cadet for qatar airways can be only nationals where they will train the person from zero to PPL,CPL, ME/IR, ATPL (frozen) in the company expense. Then they will be recruit by the company for the position in flight deck.

SECOND OFFICER:

SO is the position which you can apply only with some flight knowledge, That is CPL ME/IR with frozen ATPL. Its not really some ha ha..... Company will then recruit you to some flight deck position if you are eligible. Then you will be serving the company for a while as a SO before you are becoming a FO.

Hope it clears your doubt:ok:
Cheers!!!!!!

turbine100
25th Mar 2010, 21:10
How do you apply for the QR second officer positions? Was not able to see on the QR website anything for second officer's. Has it been removed or is it on another site?

mile low
26th Mar 2010, 13:54
Just download the normal application form,at the beginning you can choose the position you are applying for,eg.CPT,FO....
Does anybody have any experience how long it takes after the online application until they come back to you,or at least confirm that they have received your application???Did send it a week ago,haven`t heard anything,and I`m not sure at all if it worked.

EGCC4284
31st Mar 2010, 13:26
You know that saying "I wish I was a fly on the wall" LOL

TATA, how did your day go?

TATA
10th Apr 2010, 09:45
very sarcastic ppl..

Arabian Mustang
10th Apr 2010, 10:56
Hey tata,

How did yer interview go? Care to share some info about the interview process?:)

EGCC4284
12th Apr 2010, 10:50
TATA

Fly on the wall comment was because you seemed confident with yourself.

Many here think you are very lucky to of got a chance at a selection with Qatar. So be a good lad and share your experience to those that would give their right arm at a chance like you had.

So I will ask you a couple of questions to get the ball rolling.

How did you manage to get a selection.

What is your background, age, hours, country etc etc.

Do you have a Frozen ATPL or was the selection for a cadet course.

Where was your selection held.

How did it go.