PDA

View Full Version : Ek 421 & Ek35

Lancelot37
13th Mar 2010, 04:00
Just a thought. Anyone rostered for the above (EK421) tonight from Perth and the other flight in the morning to NCL? I'm pax in Economy and it would be nice to say "Hello"

dontdoit
13th Mar 2010, 07:37
Or you could always get an upgrade the normal way, by going onto the website and paying for it.

Capetonian
13th Mar 2010, 09:36
Or you could always get an upgrade the normal way, by going onto the website and paying for it.

That's a horribly cynical perspective on someone who's just trying to be friendly!

Reminds me of one of my female check-in clerks who was confronted by a particularly smarmy man, reeking of aftershave, clinking with gold chains, and thinking he was God's gift to humanity and women in particular. He leaned over and whispered in her ear : "Tell me my darling, what do I have to do for you to get an upgrade?".

Without even looking up, and without a nanosecond's hesitation, she simply said : "Go to the ticket counter and pay for it."

I was standing behind, picked up his ticket, and walked him over to the ticket counter where he was deeply embarassed, admitting that he'd been trying to get a free upgrade.