PDA

View Full Version : Libya AIP

SU-GCM
12th Mar 2010, 20:13
Anybody have a copy of Libya AIP ?
Our airline is operating a series of Cargo charter flights in and out of Libya lately so we might need to look into it from time to time

Thanks everybody !

VP8
12th Mar 2010, 21:28
You have PM:ok:

VEEPS

SU-GCM
20th Mar 2010, 00:15
Gentlemen

For your info I didn't get this yet
If someone have it please forward to me !

Thanks a lot in advance !

VP8
20th Mar 2010, 09:09
If you have access to SITA they have a library in the London office and they keep a copy of all the worlds AIPs :ok:

SU-GCM
20th Mar 2010, 13:31
Thanks again VP8

I am actually based in Egypt :ugh:

lucaberta
20th Mar 2010, 15:46
Not sure if people are aware of the fact that Eurocontrol keeps a page with links to all the different organizations dealing with AIS worldwide:

EUROCONTROL - @is online (http://www.eurocontrol.int/aim/public/standard_page/ais_online.html)

@is online in this case would not have helped, as it looks like the Libyan CAA website is down at the moment, but it's always good to check this page first... ;)

Ciao, Luca

SU-GCM
20th Mar 2010, 16:00
Thanks Lucaberta

Actually I've already checked this page before and I visited the Libyan CAA Website but as You say it's under construction !

Google is my friend ;)

Captain Anchovy
27th Mar 2010, 20:07
I work for SITA in London and I am the person responsible for the AIS library - PM me for details

CA

sstanev33
25th Jul 2011, 10:04
Hi cpt.i m looking for any actual notams,or special flight rules over libya.i ve flt to there after 3 days,and can not find even any info abt that.be apprctd with any help.tks in advance.my email is:[email protected]
brgds
stanly f/o

blissbak
25th Jul 2011, 12:10
Hi, this is the NATO unit providing the required informations, DOCs about Lybia are dated 2011: www.caocpr.nato.int - /files/spins/ (http://www.caocpr.nato.int/files/spins/) .
If not working by double click opening, just save them directly and it will.

Enjoy your trip :}

Amaxim65
8th Nov 2011, 12:55
Dear Cpt Anchovy, first of all let me to introduce myself: I work for Alitalia Perf & Nav Dept. We need have, if possible, last notice about AIP on Lybia state, due to will make a flight to Tripoli Int.
I read you are a person responsable for the AIS library for Sita in London.Maybe you could help as.
Thank you very much for your attention and cooperation.
Best Regards

foxsierra_
30th Jun 2015, 09:55
Anybody has a login for Libya iAIP?

Grasscarp
10th Jul 2015, 12:35
I doubt you will be given somebody else's login. On the website there is a contact email so you could ask them about how to get a login.

Bergkamp10
20th Jul 2015, 21:24
It is pretty much out of bounds for most AOC operators currently.

Contacts are poor, however Medavia in Malta would be able to assist.