PDA

View Full Version : Jetstream 200 AMM

Tranwell
11th Mar 2010, 20:35
I am in desperate need of a Jetstream 200 series AMM. Its for a ground instructional airframe. (G-BBYM). I'm particularly interested in the Wiring diagrams for the Astazou engine fit. Anyone got a copy on CD?

The aircraft was severely cut to move it across the country and the main wiring looms are hanging out of the wing - Un-marked wires with a straight cut across the loom. Our manuals are for a J31 with Garretts, so very little use....

I should say that the aircraft will NEVER fly again - its spars were cut....

Island Jockey
12th Mar 2010, 13:48
If you contact BAe at PIK they may feel generous as it is a ground project.

BAe146s make me cry
12th Mar 2010, 14:06
Regional Aircraft Customer Portal (http://www.regional-services.com)

Hope this helps

BAe

Tranwell
12th Mar 2010, 15:47
Thanks for that, I've e-mailed them via the portal but would they realisticly have anything? Its been a long time since they gave up support of the 200 series, and it is totally different to the 31's and 41's. We've tried Eastern with no luck.

The 200 is essentially similar to the RAF and RN versions (T1?). Anyone got any contacts at Stafford or Culdrose?

Bus429
15th Mar 2010, 18:57
Why not take pot-luck with the wiring by twisting any old ends together?:ok:

BAe146s make me cry
15th Mar 2010, 19:07
Some silly bastard at Eurowings did exactly that with a hi-level float switch recently on D-AQUA. Unacceptable. If you cannot or will not perform maintenance on aircraft correctly, you do not belong in this industry.

It is worth mentioning the new Emb190's your BAe146 fleet is being replaced with is not highly tolerant to crappy substandard wiring practices. Especially FBW P-ACE channels.. Tit..

BAe

Tranwell
15th Mar 2010, 19:57
Crappy wiring is not an option. It is a huge shame the looms were cut, but my eventual goal is to get the engines turning at least on the starters. I could trace each wire, BUT there are a couple of hundred and the job would take months of constant attention....

...and Bus, I take the massive sarcasm as it was intended...:=

horsebox
15th Mar 2010, 20:20
There is an engineering outfit at Southampton airport which still maintains some of the old royal navy jetstreams (T2's), which I think are similar to the one you have. A bit vague but might be of help.

J31 MAN
16th Mar 2010, 15:34
Give Cranfield University a try. They operated -200's until fairly recently and I think still have a couple on campus. They now have a J31.

dixi188
18th Mar 2010, 12:19
G-BBYM.
I used to work on that aircraft in the 1980s at Glos Air Hurn. this A/C was sold to Bae along with G-GLOS for coms work. One based at Woodford and the other at Brough.
I don't think I've got any wiring diagrams, but if you are going to get the engines turning on the starter motor please observe the duty cycle or you will wreck them. They are very small and get hot quickly.
From memory it's 3 x 30 secs. on with 1 minute off and then 1 hour cooling.
Good luck.