PDA

View Full Version : Air Hongkong Express

B737CL
9th Mar 2010, 06:00
Hi@all
I am new in this Forum . I am flying in the middeleast B733 ,total time 1500 around 500 hours B737 and 400 Turboprop.
i sent application to Hongkong express but there is no answer.
how long it takes them to reply ? do they have any phone nr to check with them?

many thanks
ak

Flying Mechanic
9th Mar 2010, 18:09
look in the fragrant harbour forum might be some answers. They have a website aswell.

Eight Ball
11th Mar 2010, 12:41
hi there B737CL or AK -- which outfit did you apply to? HKEx (Hong Kong Express) or AHK( Air Hong Kong) ?

AHK's response is usually quick, you'll get a reply in a couple of days but that's just to acknowledge that your application has been received if you went applying thru their website.

If it's HKEx, pls read the thread on that airline....

Goodluck ;)
8ball

Oscar84
8th Sep 2010, 11:54
Hello.I just recieved an email from HK xpress just 1 month ago, requesting me a lot of documents to convalidate my license.Can tell me anybody if any of you hava the same email?I'm still waiting to hear something about them, because they told me by email that it will be more or less around 21 working days.I'm very apreciated about any information.Thank's a lot for your helpbest regards

japanam
12th Sep 2010, 14:29
Oscar 84,

Though not Hong Kong Express, I received the following from Hong Kong Airlines.

Received the following on 26 August 2010

Dear ****,

The attached application forms can be typed directly into and you only have to complete pages 1 to 7; the rest are auto-filled. They must be completed fully and accurately as they are also intended for your licence application.

If you have electronic signature, you may affix it to pages 9 to 17 where required but leave the rest of the spaces as they are.

Use page 8 as the check list for the documents you need to attach and tick the boxes of the documents attached. All documents must be attached before CAD will process your request for licence conversion. In the event you no longer have your ATPL results, kindly use the sample letter for your authorities to complete for certification purposes.

Claim only whole hours (rounded down) and not the minutes to avoid error.

Owing to overwhelming response, the processing of your application will take about 21 working days to process. You should contact us again if you do not hear from us after that period.

Kindly use this interim email address to send your application forms as we are in the process of up-grading our computer system.

Best Wishes
HKA Recruitment Team

I submitted my application and waited........ Received the following e-mail yesterday, 11 September 2010.

Dear ****,

We are recruiting F/Os who are currently flying B737s and regret to
inform you that you are not successful. We do not require any more
documents from you.

Thank you for your interest in HKA>

Dudley Leicester

I would think that the e-mail you received requesting further information was similar? If you haven't heard from them yet, I would recommend trying to resend!