PDA

View Full Version : SunExpress DLR TEST Info?

B7FIFTY7FO
8th Mar 2010, 01:48
Hi I have searched the net and here to find any updated info regarding the DLR test for SunExpress and really did not find any specific info.

I´m going to a DLR test in Hamburg in the near future, and would like to know what can be expected.

I have never been to the DLR before and I have a CPL and B757 TR with 900hrs on type and 1400 total.

Which subjects to expect?

I read that some get math tests some don't and so on..

I have received a link to the DLR institute, which gave me access to the following subjects for training purposes:

Mental_Arithmetic
Visual memory
Perceptual speed
Mathematics
Running Memory span
Cube rotation
Concentration
Physics
Spatial orientation

Should I expect to be tested in all of them ?
Any info is highly appreciated!!
Thanks..

Ronand
8th Mar 2010, 14:23
Hi I recently passed the DLR for a different company though, they will provide you with CBT's. Try to get arround 80% on all CBT's then you'll be fine, the tests are very similar to the CBT's. And study ATPL subjects again! there are a little over 100 questions similar to the JAR ATPL exams (a bit from all topics) Some of the questions are tricky, so you should really put a lot of time into it.....
BTW you will be testeted on all of them the whole thing takes about 8 hrs :bored:
Good luck!

zerograv
8th Mar 2010, 20:48
Hi B757FO

If you would'nt mind me asking, are you planning/hoping for a B757 vacancy at SunExpress?

The reason why I ask this is that, weeks ago, when the rumour appeared that SunExpress were recruiting, I called DLR looking for information as I would be interested in doing the tests to apply to SunExpress afterwards, if successful. Was told that can only do the tests if sponsored by an airline. After that contacted SunExpress and was told that there would not be any recruitment for the 757, only for the 737.

All the Best for the tests!!!

Zero

B7FIFTY7FO
9th Mar 2010, 20:03
Ronand thanks a lot for the dread full answer i was hoping no to get :) :bored: great details..but i find it hard these tests from DLR.. and yeah better bush up some ATPL then... nothing to loose all to win ...
THX!

Zerograv, yeah i have been in contact with them since last year october november, for the 757 but only until 2010 october then they will have a straight 738 fleet. So now i guess they have enough 75 guys on their hands im afraid.. you could try Atlasjet or Air baltic..
thanks!
cheers

zerograv
9th Mar 2010, 22:32
Thanks!!!

All the Best for the DLR!

Cheers
Zero