PDA

View Full Version : Goss on the new ESSO choppers

VH-XXX
7th Mar 2010, 01:42
Forgive me if this has been discussed already but has anyone got the lowdown on what the new choppers out of ESSO Longford are going to be? I understand the operators are receiving training on them as we speak.

spinwing
7th Mar 2010, 04:55
Mmm ...

Might they learning to speak Italian as well? .....

:ooh:

VH-XXX
7th Mar 2010, 06:45
I heard the training is in the USA, so there shouldn't be any language barriers.

malabo
7th Mar 2010, 06:58
Spinwing, you are far too oblique for the Australians. You can't beat around the bush like that, just come right out and say to look at who came between Tiberius and Julius. Octavius would be pretty obvious too.

ifsknt
7th Mar 2010, 09:38
Invited OEMs were sent tender documentation via an on line system in December 2009. Submissions closed in February 2010. The tenders are currently being evaluated by Esso Australia. Required delivery is not until 2012-2013 so I would doubt that any training would necessarily pertain to a new aircraft type just yet.

spinwing
7th Mar 2010, 09:49
Mmmm ...

Perhaps ..... but my guess is in .... and Italy figures ..... :ok:

floatsarmed
7th Mar 2010, 23:37
Spinwing,

Yep I'm with you on the type selection and by choice a trip to just outside Milano in the summertime would be preferable to Philly.:ok:

Floats.

tottigol
8th Mar 2010, 04:14
Well, you know the food is going to be better in Sesto.:ok:

As far as the language barriers Um mentioned, there shouldn't be any... provided the student can speak English.:E