PDA

View Full Version : Viking

ABESI
23rd Feb 2010, 21:36
Makedonas

Good news,thismeans that probably they will start to fly very soon.I think it depends also on the A320 crew recriuitment .
Do you know if they come in wet lease?
And if not,do you know if they already recruited pilots for both A320 or if they still have to recriut them.
I think that it will be very important to know in order to know when they will be fliyng.

ABESI
27th Feb 2010, 12:05
sam 1993,

very good news!!!:ok:
We only have to know if they have already hired pilots for those 2 A320 or if not yet,in order to see when they will be able to fly,I hope as soon as possible!!!:D
Does anyone have information about the recruitment?

BEROK1W
28th Feb 2010, 21:56
Hi all,does anyone knows something about the pilots recruitment process for the A320 fleet of Viking Hellas?
Do they already have the crews or is to be supposed thet they have to recruit them?
I know that they have to start to fly on the 1st of April,so they should have been started with the interviews?
Any news from someone?
I'm waiting for a call from them but until now I didn't heard anything.
Thank you in advance.
Gerard:confused:

ABESI
28th Feb 2010, 22:03
BEROK1W,

I heard that some A320 will join Viking Hellas next week but I don't know if 1 or 2.
About the recruitment process I don't know but I think that it will be very important to understand if they already recruited their pilots or if they still have to organize an assestment in order to understand when we will see their A320 fliyng.
One thing is that the A320 join the company and another thing id that they are able to fly with their choffers:).
Probably here there are people like sam and facts ur us that are more updtaed than me.
Bye

BEROK1W
28th Feb 2010, 22:19
I think they are not recruiting now,probably they hire only Swedish pilots.:yuk: (poto poto)

Ben178v
1st Mar 2010, 12:03
Viking has a very multicultural flight deck Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Irish, English, Scottish, Swiss and probably some others. If you haven't heard anything back then I would guess that it's a no they must be receiving tons of applications at the moment with the amount of Boeing and Airbus guys out there.

BEROK1W
1st Mar 2010, 12:09
That's probably truth,but anyway I would like to know if they already heired A320 pilots or not.
If not I could have a chance yet.

makedonas
2nd Mar 2010, 00:21
Counting the latest information they will start ops on 22th March. As far as I know, both are dry leased and they still recruit (at least cabin) crew. Here (http://www.flyviking.gr/FlyVikingGr2/contact.html) are the contact informations with the airline, so I think the best way to find out if they need both cockpit and/or cabin crew is to take a call..

stay tuned... :8

aliki777
2nd Mar 2010, 17:59
They have already hired cabin and flight crew. And they are done with the training.
The new flight crew is mostly from Greece but there are also other nationalities.
For the moment as far as i know they don't need more people but it's not bad to send a cv and give it a try!!!

flya2b
2nd Mar 2010, 22:09
Any body got any news on the recruitment for the Larnaca base????

BEROK1W
2nd Mar 2010, 23:12
Larnaca base for pilots or cabin crews???:confused:?:ugh:

flya2b
4th Mar 2010, 00:03
cabin crew if possible??

BEROK1W
4th Mar 2010, 10:38
:ok:!!!

:ugh:

Any news about the pilots recruitment for the next 2A320 coming on final of March??

Thanks

ONCALL
4th Mar 2010, 17:34
that's great news!

Stratobus
6th Mar 2010, 23:05
Flight deck recruitment complete, took most of Hellas Jet people, Commanders and some agency and some UK FOs. Don't think LCA base is happening soon but Heraklion in couple of months.