PDA

View Full Version : Looking for information

CE-Jockey
3rd Mar 2010, 17:09
Hello,

I am looking for information on an air charter outfit in India

Business Air Charters India,Air Ambulance Services India,Domestic Air Ambulance Services,Domestic Air Charter India (http://www.swajasaircharter.com/aboutus.html)

Does anyone have any information on this outfit?

They asked for me to send my salary request for a King Air & PC12 dual rated pilot.

I am going to ask for 9k a month USD. Housing, phone and transportation and 10 days off per month. If they can't do it I will continue working in the US.

Anything I should know about flying in India?

Thank you everyone!

itsbrokenagain
3rd Mar 2010, 19:38
Good luck with that one...and your dreaming on the salary... there are many many Indian pilots who can take this job.

whazitdoinnow
3rd Mar 2010, 22:00
If there are some many Indian pilots with the dual rating for this job, why would they ask him for his salary request? You might be confused about the amount of Indian pilots who have both these ratings.
CE, good luck with the job, 9k sounds very reasonable.

CE-Jockey
4th Mar 2010, 19:14
Well just wondering what life is like for a ex patriot charter pilot in India.

And if anyone knows anything about the charter company in question I would appreciate any information, rumor or otherwise.

As for the salary. Why give it away fellas? I've already got a job...

777vs330
12th Mar 2010, 11:47
As for the salary. Why give it away fellas? I've already got a job...
I have not applauded any statement for a long time but this I'm compelled to. Well said CE Jockey, with the exception of unfortunate circumstance of need to pay bills and feed a few mouths, if all the well qualified chaps who're still employed just hold it out and not give it away as said; the shortage of qualified pilots will be more pronounced and salary package can only be better as time progresses.
Just a case in point, try looking around now, and you'll notice that many outfits out there are starting to gear up their drive for both 777 and 330 drivers. I'm just glad that many are not taking the bites yet.
Sorry to hijack your thread and not having answers to your questions. I personally feel 9K is very reasonable, and you have to insist on housing and off days.