PDA

View Full Version : Flight Planners Salaries.

Isitgiroday
2nd Mar 2010, 17:51
Hi,

I'm interested in a career in Flight planning but I'm finding it hard to find out what the average starting off salary is for Trainees and what's the average progression for 5-10 years service.

....the reason I ask is I may have to re-locate the family if accepted and I dont envisage skulking around the breadline for ever! ;)

Also, if anyone has any info or comments on the Jeppesen flight planning course, The company itself or anything related would be much appreciated.

-Giro.

Iamsosmrt
4th Mar 2010, 04:04
Started in 1997 for around the mid 20's and 10 years later I was making in the mid 80's.

mutt
4th Mar 2010, 08:02
You really need to state where you live, the difference in salary between the USA and rest of the world is immense.... for example our new dispatchers earn US$700 per month!

Mutt

Isitgiroday
4th Mar 2010, 17:07
Hi,

Yeah sorry, where you live makes a big difference in this sector. I live in London and hopefully will be working from Gatwick, U.K.

Cheers.

Roskoof
21st Mar 2010, 12:19
hi there,
you have talked about flight planner job, were can I find those job vacancies. I'm an ex-mil ATC and AIS operator and its being really hard to find a job, and the ones I find are, or in germany or switzerland and usually is mandatory to speak german( thing I dont know).
Anyway if any of you guys could give me a clue were to search I will thank you for that.
By the way I would apply for Flight dispatch, flight operations, airport ops, tower control, etc
cheers