PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Airtours Premium Cabin service?

brockenspectre
27th Aug 2001, 21:02
I recently changed jobs within the travel industry and before doing so thought I would take advantage of the booking discount available in that last job and book myself an Airtours Premium Cabin for my next vacation in Florida. (I have subsequently found out that I probably could have had Virgin Premium Economy at roughly the same cost but I wasn't to know that grrrrrrrrrr).

I am flying to visit friends in Florida in October and was wondering if anyone could give me insight/heads up on Airtours' Premium Cabin service. I believe I will be flying in an A340. This will be my first flight with Airtours so any other info about what to expect will be welcomed!

Thanks!!

:)

brockenspectre
27th Aug 2001, 21:11
RIDER

I should add that I am very familiar with the Economy and Biz service provided by BA, SAS and some other European carriers. So comparisons with these would be helpful!!

:)

World Traveller
28th Aug 2001, 12:56
All I know is

a) it is an A330-200
b) it is very popular! Apparently some C-class pax off VS/BA/etc use AIH to get to Florida on business in the premium cabin.

Perhaps check out an Airtours brochure/website for info/pictures.

WT

Keyboard
29th Aug 2001, 16:45
Premier services on Airtours means you get those seats with that little bit of extra room. piority baggage, complementry drinks and allowed to board the aircraft first. Hope this helps and have a nice time in florida.. :)

brockenspectre
4th Sep 2001, 00:54
Thank you to all who have responded here - in 36 days from now I will know for myself!!

:D

Land After
6th Sep 2001, 20:46
Don't forget to post to let us know what it's like!!

Would there be any interest in a thread with reviews of each airlines various cabins??