PDA

View Full Version : aircraft towing

myronhinio
28th Feb 2010, 23:09
Hi
i am looking for a remote control tug. i am aware of itowbot and mototok . is anyone aware of anything else in the market?

Thanks in advance

Ps. anyone aware how much does the mototok cost?

gillman32
2nd Mar 2010, 16:10
Don't bother with radio control tugs just by a lektro! I've tried both and the lektro wins everytime.

myronhinio
3rd Mar 2010, 18:48
i am trying to do a research of the available products and compare them.i am not particular interested in buying one:)

private-jet
27th Mar 2010, 11:18
Liftow based in Norfolk are a good option against Lektro, same kit all get put through paces first normally by London City Airport Jet Centre. 80 Pushbacks in one day between 0630 and 2200 and didnt need a charge!!:ok:

Opsbeatch
29th Mar 2010, 11:38
Apart from the one that nearly caught fire... :ok:

OB

Nubrawarriors
29th Mar 2010, 13:15
dear Opsbeatch

when you say caught fire, do you mean the remote controlled demo in the Gulfstream hangar at Luton with a fully loaded Global?

Private Jet, One is manufactured and one hand crafted by a man in a body shop in Diss. Like comparing a RR with a Trabant, I would say.

Opsbeatch
29th Mar 2010, 14:07
Might do....:E

As for the the tugs, I've used both Liftow and Lektro in my time, Liftow wins everytime. :ok:

The good thing about being hand made it can be altered to your wants and needs, you're not just another number!

OB