View Full Version : RAAF Crew Attendant

RAAF JOINER
26th Feb 2010, 01:42
Hello,

I was seeking some up to date information on the Royal Australian Airforce Crew Attendant position.

Specifically with regard to the VIP base. Does anyone know if you are able to choose which base you would like to be in?

Reason for asking as I am only interested in flying out of Canberra on the VIP fleet, not the A330 fleet out of Amberley.

If anyone out there works for the RAAF or knows of someone that does, I would really appreciate some further info regarding duty / rosters. E.g if you are on standby 24/7 or on a rotation.

Many thanks :)

ilana182
26th Feb 2010, 02:46
I don't know much, only that I applied a few months ago, heard nothing, then you weren't able to apply any more.

LadyJ1
26th Feb 2010, 02:56
Hi There,

I had an interview late last year and there was a waiting list to become a RAAF Crew Attendant.

Just checked their website and they are not recruiting for this position.

Flying Ranga
27th Feb 2010, 08:11
RAAF Joiner - check your pm's

Ilana182 and LadyJ1 - Don't let a little 'not currently recruiting' put you off. If you're still able to apply (in anticipation of recruiting), do that. Just make sure the recruiters don't talk you into another job - 'Crew attendant's full, but clerk has vacancies. You can transfer later...' Good luck.

LadyJ1
27th Feb 2010, 10:34
Thanks Flying Ranga, I didn't take another position just waiting to see what happens in the future...:)