PDA

View Full Version : Rishworth Aviation Integrity???

Adrian Cronauer
25th Feb 2010, 13:44
Dear XXXXXXXXX

Further to my earlier advice around the temporary pay deductions, we have calculated your 1.75% deduction for the period August 2009 to January 2010 as $840.00. Please note that the calculation is based on your fees received during this period, prior to deductions for PA or family insurances.

To assist your cash flow management we would like to offer 2 repayment options:

1.A monthly deduction of $140.00 for six months, to be deducted from your February to July 2010 fees; or

2.A one off deduction in February 2010 of $840.00.

If you would prefer Option 1, no further action is required on your part. If you would prefer a one off deduction (Option 2) please advise us as soon as possible.

If you have any queries or concerns relating to the amount, please don’t hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Kind regards.

Business Development Director

R. Cramden
25th Feb 2010, 14:47
I suspect the answer to your question is contained in the "earlier advice" which you have not made us privy to.

N2NB9H
25th Feb 2010, 16:32
What the hell are the crooks providing to the industry for such fees? Screening CVs? :yuk::yuk:

Mike Higgins
26th Feb 2010, 09:51
Rishworth Aviation continues their death spiral to the bottom. Recently announced that all RAL pilots flying for Vietnam Airlines must take an illegal pay cut. Won't answer emails, Skype or phone calls to their office. Competitor PARC continues to be a class act. They've absorbed the cut themselves and won't pass it on to their pilots. The amount of the cut isn't significant, the principle is, but their lack of integrity is astounding! We are now forced into litigation against the company paid to represent us!
Since Rishworth can't get any new hires into VAC against competitors, you think they'd be at least attempting to keep us happy! All I can say is, if you've a choice, avoid Rishworth! I know I'll never have another contract with them

Coastrider26
5th Dec 2011, 05:57
Beware of the email bombardment by Rishworth as well. I'm atleast receiving 10 emails at the same time to "inform" me about the wonderful opportunities at KAL..don't think so

B737NG
6th Dec 2011, 06:44
It is the way of modern slavery..... You are pampered until you are catched and tied to the chain.

Wonderfull consists of the part "wonder" and then full !!! To praise KAL contract as a wonderfull opportunity is something for the numb and dumb.

I am not wondering anymore as from the distance of US or EU the 9 days off in one block look pretty good..... presently not able to get the 9 days as the A330 Fleet suffers a shortage of Pilots in KAL and Administration opted to excercise the regulation of 6 hard days off only, the 3 soft days cannot be taken as KAL needs the Pilots to move the metal.

Intergrety is in doubt as the advertisement still offers up top 14 days off .... strange counting on the Island in the South of the Pacific... 3 Days of travel and 2 days annual leave are included in this myth... sorry I meant math !

captplaystation
6th Dec 2011, 09:04
Given that the 9/11/14 consecutive days off appear to be the ONLY fathonable reason to go there, this will come back to bite them very fast if they continue that game. Can't imagine anyone rated & in command of any of the types operated by KAL, couldn't "check-out" from KAL PDQ if they wanted to.

Tommy Tilt
7th Dec 2011, 03:11
Perhaps the next time a Rishworth solicitation email is received, rather than be deleted, it may be replied to accordingly:-

I am aware that Rishworth is currently withholding an amount of salary payments to some pilots, contrary to their mutually agreed contract terms and conditions. There is a risk you may also unilaterally amend any contract I might sign, you will understand therefore, why I am unable to enter into any business relationship with your agency at the present time.
Please feel free to contact me with further opportunities at such time your agency acts in an honorable, professional and businesslike manner.

After a few hundred replies like that, they may think twice before breaching a contract. :ok:

captjns
7th Dec 2011, 05:04
Very well composed Tommytilt:ok:. I've responded to Rishworth this morning. It will be intersting to see if I get a reply. I will share if I do.

B737NG
7th Dec 2011, 06:27
Great I love it. As M-L. King saight one day: I have a dream..... That Pilots stick more together and be able to achieve more for each other especially when going into contract negotiations.

Let me see when the next E-Mail comes and I will copy and paste your text as the reply.

Jethro Gibbs
13th Jan 2012, 06:41
Rishworth Aviation Integrity??? THEY HAVE NONE !

rubik101
16th Jan 2012, 04:07
I have a Rishworth contract in front of me. I signed it after the offer of a job, a ground school in London and the purchase of an Indian Visa (£300.00). Our expenses for the ground school would be paid on arrival in India at the commencement of the contract. Needless to say, four months later the job disappeared and Rishworth have failed to answer any of my inquiries since, over three years ago.
My advice is that if you think about changing your job at the age of 59, don't do it! I haven't flown since I left the secure job I had for the mythical job with AIX.

pilot415
4th Feb 2012, 08:44
Stay away from Rishworth Sweden and Torkel Waak: they are scammers. They are now recruiting again for Rwandair and they will force you to fly like a slave on your days off (they call it flexibility), delaying your departure for the period at home (15 days after 45 days here), calling in the middle of the night during the rest time after 9 hours flight just to give you an extra duty; on top of it you have to pay the airfare to commute back home and then claim the refund (and hope they pay you back)... of course no extra money.. everything is just due and if you are not happy they will kick you out.. many pilots left already Rwandair and many others, just recruited, are not starting at all or leaving after 2 weeks in Kigali.
STAY AWAY FROM RISHWORTH