PDA

View Full Version : FAT or thin, Male or Female. What are YOUR preferences?

Kaptin M
29th Jun 2000, 04:08
This is a sexist, discriminatory topic...I know.

But let's be honest, we all have different tastes, and what appeals to one, doesn't raise the slightest iota of interest in another...'one man's meat is another man's poison'. I like big Japanese road bikes, and one mate likes off-roaders, whilst another prefers Harleys or Nortons.

But we're not talking cars or bikes, now - this about the cabin crew with whom you'll be spending the next 45 minutes, to 15 hours. They're there, primariliy for your safety, but the odds say the greatest danger you'll be encountering will be overdosing on the airline supplied food and booze.

So what sex, shape, and appearance would YOU prefer to see, doing all those things that Flight Attendants do, next time you travel?

Rollingthunder
29th Jun 2000, 04:28
female, - if I'm in the aisle seat, with hips that whack me on the shoulder every trip down the aisle (just to keep me aware), personality - really smart human being type - and she doesn't mind an occasional drink request out of sequence (if I'm not in j/c).

BigJETS
29th Jun 2000, 09:28
I like a beautiful woman as much as the next guy. But when I fly I'm quite glued to the scenery OUTSIDE the plane. Frankly, I'd rather be treated like a person and not a seating assignment. And a dang free beer would be nice! All people have a beautiful side. Just give me an F/A that loves the job. Maybe I should be an attendant! "Sorry sir, there is no beer served on this flight"

------------------
Sucks to land.

I'd rather
29th Jun 2000, 14:12
All(!) I want is cabin crew who are efficient, friendly and look like they enjoy doing the job. As long as they've got a smile on their face and don't treat me like I'm a nuisance, rather than someone that they're there to provide a service for, then I'm happy. Appearance REALLY doesn't matter to me.

AJ
29th Jun 2000, 21:52
GET THE EMIRATES GIRLS!! OH YEAH BABY ;)

(Alternatively the young Argentine lasses on BA flights down to EZE are also rather dishy...)

------------------
Safiri Salama

half a monte
30th Jun 2000, 15:00
hmmm let's see now. F/A's who don't have a 'tude (attitude) problem.

P.S. can anyone tell me where the BA F/A who looks like the young Chris Reeve's is - now that's what I call a sort!!

:) :)

fishlips
30th Jun 2000, 23:55
Who cares? Just as long as they know what service means and know how to deliver is fine by me. Oh yes, and a good knowledge of the safety features on the aircraft as well.

[This message has been edited by fishlips (edited 30 June 2000).]