PDA

View Full Version : Travel Agents

DASHER
25th Jun 2000, 23:13
I am a reasonably regular traveller (for pleasure). Indeed, I am off to Bulgaria for 2 weeks in August. As such, I use [on-line] travel agents a fair bit and generally keep to the same one or two, although as one of my objectives is to obtain a good price for the necessities, i.e. flight, accommodation etc. (perhaps I am a tight ass!? :)), I do like to compare prices. Does anyone have any on-line travel agents which they use/have used and which they reccommend?

Many thanks.

Dash.

------------------
The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually see the pilot start sweating.

BigJETS
26th Jun 2000, 01:17
I usually find myself using local travel agencies. I like to support that type of business for the most part, although I have used Priceline. Ive heard good things about Expedia.com

redsnail
2nd Jul 2000, 04:58
Thought you were a pilot Dash?
Hahaha, the trouble with a hoax is that you have to maintain it ALL the time. Yes, I did see this a while ago too.

------------------
reddo
A Feral Animal.

railwaysengineer
7th Jul 2000, 15:09
Hi BIgJETS;
"Sorry, but the page or file that you're looking for is not here"
is all what I got back from your tripod-homepage. . .
So IŽll have to play my BigLOCOS in the meanwhile until youŽve repaired that.
Nice weekend. . .

BigJETS
7th Jul 2000, 21:03
Hi Railway. If youre referring to the link in my profile--it works I just tried it. Glad youre trying to reach it. I think its worth it. Please try again.
In keeping to the thread....expedia.com is indeed easy to use. My vote for best airline website goes to AerLingus. Very straightforward and easy to find what you want. I hope to fly on one of their A330s someday. Maybe with this little plug, I am a candidate for free airfare to Shannon?