PDA

View Full Version : New Rayyanair with Classic 747F...Infos?

JanetFlight
23rd Feb 2010, 03:40
Hi...despite some "Name Similarities" with "Who Knows:p", its seems this is a new cargo outfit operating out of Pakistan, and according this Link here History of PIA - Forum :: View topic - Boeing 747-21AC (SCD) Exported to Pakistan (http://www.historyofpia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15256&start=60)
They are hiring F/O's...So any additional info here, please:confused:
RayyanAir (http://www.rayyanair.com/)
Photo Rayyan Air Boeing 747-21AC(SCD) AP-BIB (http://planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=915975)
All the best for this new Cargo team operating with an old classic lady:ok:

1970s Spotter
23rd Feb 2010, 09:30
Never speed-read subject headings early in the morning after a migraine...
I read the thread heading as "New RYANAIR with Classic 747F..."

MOL's new concept?

red.sky@night
23rd Feb 2010, 13:26
MOL's new concept?

Taking SLF to a new level ?

169west
7th Apr 2010, 12:22
... and apparently they are also looking for pilots!

"A growing B747-200 freighter operation in the ME requires Captains for immediate start"
ONLY
500 on type PIC last flight within 12 months
6000 total

pilotlear
24th Sep 2010, 10:44
Guys stay away from them, in one word "dangerous!"

they try to stick with their own ex PIA regs...45 years of airline w Macho Attitude Captains who keep showing to each other who's got the best good looking pair of wings on the jacket.....just STAY AWAY....

Flying into Bagram and Kandahar almost everyday...for those who don't know those places....they are airports for adults....if you don't have pic time on heavy jets and/or not much experience on wide-bodies, just stay AWAY from them...

They do not stick with Contract terms....they fly with expired app plates....their salaries are below average, most of them have no idea what CRM stands for....I've heard that 3 good and very experienced F/O's left them for the issues reported above....stay AWAY...Hajj is coming up and loads of opportunities are out there, just pick 'em....Hope I helped a bit somebody on not to make mistakes....:=

STAY AWAY!!!

:ok:

747fanatic
25th Sep 2010, 13:23
Haha and they know exactly who you are. Sorry my friend you are no Captain. Its a small industry - be careful of when you decide to burn your bridges.

Godluck with Hajj! :E

pilotlear
26th Sep 2010, 12:14
I'm not a Capt on 747 and I never said the opposit. So I don't quite get what You are trying to say! :rolleyes:
My point of view about You though stays the same: You have a unique sick way of acting with people...false in avery term and mean :ok: keep going!

Not interested in Hajj and/or 747 oprs...idiot, finally got on the 400!
Let me add that you're right, aviation is a small world and Your "union" is already well known around...good luck with your hiring process, I'm sure you'll find a lot of devoting professional pilots, even JAA licenced which You will be unable to even bring in a Sim line-check because You are not qualified to even "touch" their licenses....hit the books...

PROFESSIONALISM IS AN UNRELENTING COMMITMENT TO CARE AND QUALITY IN EVERY ACTIVITY CONCURRENT WITH AN UNWAVERING DEVOTION TO THE RULES OF THE GAME, WHATEVER THAT GAME HAPPENS TO BE....

I'm sure you'll need your little "hand made in pakistan" english dictionary at this point....but guess what, it doesn't surprise me....

For a good list of "flying schools" please refer to the sunny areas down in Florida,....it helps, you'll see, there will be no need to get nervous and/or scared when shooting approaches down to minimums...You will always have sunny skys :)

soo guys STAY AWAY

Have fun in Karachi my friend and I hope for You that we never cross each other lives, You won't like it because nobody makes at risk my family future with lays and incorrect behaviours := :=

4engdriver
24th Dec 2010, 23:53
The roumor about them spead out fast.. Europe, USA, ME, they all know Backtyar and his religious followers :ok:

SNS3Guppy
25th Dec 2010, 01:00
Flying into Bagram and Kandahar almost everyday...for those who don't know those places....they are airports for adults....if you don't have pic time on heavy jets and/or not much experience on wide-bodies, just stay AWAY from them...

I know those places well. Of curiosity, what's so challenging about them?

pilotlear
14th Feb 2011, 20:39
Dear SNS3Guppy

..I was talking about "people" not "places"..flying in & out Afganistan is not a big deal if done within regs... but doing it without proper spoken English, CRM and old charts....:D:D....then my friend you're looking for troubles.. :=

SV_741_India_Bravo
16th Feb 2011, 17:29
does anyone know have they gotten their 3rd 74F? Ex G-MKJA/N224JT prev operator MK airlines?

IGS13
16th Feb 2011, 23:55
G-MKJA/N224JT went to a different operator.

Zeflo27
17th Feb 2011, 13:44
Does Rayyanair have anything to do with Veteran Avia?

SV_741_India_Bravo
17th Feb 2011, 13:58
Is it going to vision air?

4engdriver
18th Jun 2011, 20:05
..yes Rayyanair and Veteran are part of Aerospace Consortium, Sharja based full Cargo Operator..Indian owners..
A lot of stuff in the pipe though..pretty soon will be a lot of changes and competitors in the same spot...

leveledoff 450
2nd Aug 2011, 18:52
I'd 90.....?!?!?!you gotta be kidding right?:rolleyes:

leveledoff 450
2nd Aug 2011, 18:55
G-MKJA...today AP-BIV Visionairintl:hmm:

JanetFlight
2nd Aug 2011, 19:50
http://www.historyofpia.com/board/january_11/vision_jan4.jpg

G-MKJA...today AP-BIV Visionairintl...

newscaster
3rd Aug 2011, 17:21
Indian owners running Pakistani company?

grounded27
4th Aug 2011, 03:58
Wow, that female cabin crew requirement would have a major positive impact on air travel in the EU and Americas.

4engdriver
19th Aug 2011, 08:45
Yep, Mr Newscaster, Indian owners running AP registered a/c's,...what's so strange in it...some skillful Indian pals used some dam useless ex PIA astronauts to quickly start processing and AOC and boost a brand new cargo Oprs in UAE...:ok:

RGDS to Y all