PDA

View Full Version : Africa (Maun)

blindworm2003
18th Feb 2010, 05:58
Hi guys, I don't mean cause any trouble, but today I was having a chat with a pilot (British) who spent some time in Africa working as a pilot in order to build his hours. He now works for an airline which I reserve to mention, but still has a lot of negative things to say about Africa. Funny enough, that Sh*t hole gave him the opportunity to be were he is today and after spending a couple of years in African he still feels Africans are not worthy of being called human beings. I am an African myself and have lived in so many countries abroard. I have experienced racism left right and center, especially in the US and the UK. I don't mean to be judgemental as I do realise that everyone is different, but to all those who feel Africa is a sh*t hole then try getting a job else were and let us (monkeys) stay in the sh*t hole. You will be amazed how many foreign pilots are in Maun..........Like I said earlier my apologies as I do not intend to offend the good hearted people out there. But enough is enough:D

Der absolute Hammer
18th Feb 2010, 06:48
Please go away and rephrase your paragraph so that it sounds less as though you were a British serviceman writing on a scrounged piece of toilet paper from a certain sweaty prisoner of war camp somewhere in Burma about sixty eight years ago.