PDA

View Full Version : Any Hawker jobs ......

The Deec
17th Feb 2010, 23:12
Hi guys ,

Any of you know of any Hawker 800 FO positions on N reg a/c flying in Europe. I understand times are hard and lots of aircraft parked in the desert.
Had job secured with vlj company last year but never got off the ground.

Would appreciate any leads or contacts.

localizer28
18th Feb 2010, 09:13
Hi Deec,

I'm in the same boat. Times are rough these days. Be aware that the Isle of Man validates FAA licenses to operate on M- registered aircraft. There actually are quite a few HS-125 flying around in Europe on the N-, M- and VP- registers. However, it is a tough endeavour trying to find any useful information as to who exactly owns/operates these airframes. Obviously the owners have valid reasons for registering their aircraft under the M- and VP- flags (discretion, privacy, most probably favourable taxation).

I guess it would be a huge benefit knowing somebody who is "on the inside" of this elite circle. Good luck with your endeavour and let me know what comes of it. I am yet to strike gold and in the meantime my HS-125 currency has expired. :ugh: Like I said, tough times.

Cheers
Loc 28

ab33t
18th Feb 2010, 09:46
I hear you guys I had a N reg CE500 SIC job last year this has now been sold , or should that be its been parked up for almost a year trying to get it sold . I have 500,525, HS125 SIC on my licence and cannot find anything . I have had a few flights on a BE200 but that is about it . Food stamps

natops
22nd Feb 2010, 10:10
A friend of me just got a job on the 800 with NJE ME, in the desert, starting April....

the_bookkeeper
23rd Feb 2010, 11:28
Do you know how he applied there, as the careers link on their homepage is not working!

yacan
24th Feb 2010, 04:48
NJME is based in Jeddah and operates G450, GIV SP, Falcon 2000 Classic, Hawker 800XP/750XP, a new Falcon 2000LX

All pilots start as FOs most likely on the Hawker. Upgrades on performance.

Pilots choose a Gateway, can be almost anywhere in the world. The Company pays for coach-class travel to and from Jeddah. You work a 35 on/31 off schedule. All training and vacation is done during the 31 off days.

Pilots must have a FAA ATP license and FAA medical certificate to obtain a license in Saudi Arabia.

Compensation in USD is basically tax free + per diem: CPT ~ $95.000 - 115,000 / F/O ~ $80,000

Interviews are held in Farnborough

Good luck