PDA

View Full Version : Mango pilot uniforms

Springbok614
16th Feb 2010, 16:58
hi all!

i was just wondering how the mango pilots feel about their uniforms and the also how the general flying crowd feel about it for that matter.

please do not think that i am posting this to start mockery of it!

i merely saw it on another thread and wondered about it seeing as though it also came up in a discussion over a beer with some other pilot mates.

i always figured that whites and blues or whites and khakis were the industry norm.

anyways, i am sure that if i flew for mango i would probably be proud if it seeing as though it is a uniform and mango is a lekker setup.

anyways....

yokebearer
17th Feb 2010, 04:34
Sure - one more step down the slippery slope - soon clown suits and red noses for all.

I think it looks ridiculous - you are a pilot - not an advertisement.

Mixed Sources
17th Feb 2010, 04:58
There is only one way to describe it.....FUGLY!!

nugpot
17th Feb 2010, 05:41
Same as the bright Airlink tie, I got used to seeing them around. I think the conservative, professional uniform is overrated if you look at the quality and attitude of pilot around.

An orange shirt or bright yellow tie on a neat individual looks a lot better than an un-ironed, dirty "proper" uniform on a slob.

fsx
17th Feb 2010, 05:52
Poor Airlink will feature in most posts, even their ties, although Mangos uniform are discussed.:ugh: