PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter Flight Test engineer

wigglyamp
12th Feb 2010, 21:53
I'm looking for a UK-based helicopter flight-test engineer to help support an EASA STC project I'm involved with. Anyone interested in providing expert support as CVE to a Part 21J organisation please PM me.
Primary role will be to assist in preparing flight test schedules and reviewing certification data relating to external payloads.
This is definitely not a recruitment ad - I need ad-hoc support for a number of specific projects on a consultancy basis.

Many thanks

Genghis the Engineer
15th Feb 2010, 08:52
It looks very like a recruitment ad to me, but I'll let it rest - flight test is too small to get anal about this sort of thing.

You might find it worth going through SETP and particularly SFTE who take adverts or maintain lists of people who can take on such work. Also the RAeS and especially BAAC (http://www.baac.org.uk/) are a good source of consultants in this sort of area - you might for example try Geoff Connolly whose contact details are up there.

Genghis
Mod

wigglyamp
15th Feb 2010, 22:17
Many thanks for the link to BAAC - I wasn't aware of the organisation. I have had a few useful contacts from my initial post, so many thanks to all.