PDA

View Full Version : best eco emirates seats?

Enji
10th Feb 2010, 12:52
Hi there,

Booked my flights with Emirates. Managed to get the good seats on the A380 DXB - BKK, however my outbound and inbound leg on the 777-300ER is a bit more confusing for me.

For GLA - DXB, I've checked the seatguru website and the plane layout on the Emirates website isn't the same. The layout on the Emirates website is showing 777-300ER 3 classes - the seatguru plan for this doesn't match the layout and it's also saying that ALL the A and K seats have limited legroom due to a box infront?

I'm just wondering - can anyone recommend a good seat on this flight? It doesn't look that full yet, but the exit row seats are gone. I'd go on the bulkhead row 38 E or F, however i'd be scared that i'd end up next to someone with a baby next to me (bassinett seat). I do like window seats and I never get up to go to the toilet, however, once again it's saying A and K have limited legroom?

Appreciate any help

asianflyer2
10th Feb 2010, 14:51
The twin seats at the rear are always popular. There is some space between the seat and the side wall and the gangway is wider so you don't get that crowded in feeling. It is also near the galley area if you want to stretch your legs.

MountainGirl
10th Feb 2010, 17:13
I have never seen Emirates exit row seats available online (though this may have something to do with only being a bottom level FF). I've just flown four sectors with them in the last three weeks, and 3 of them had emergency exit row seats available on the day.

Can anyone confirm whether they are available to higher FF statuses to book online, or whether they are allocated at check in to avoid having inappropriate passengers sitting there?

Always worth checking in early and asking... (which was how I found myself on an exit row three weeks back)

Paraffin Budgie
14th Feb 2010, 10:42
Emirates will never let you book exit seats online, even if you are a gold FF.

The only sure way to get an exit seat out of Dubai, if you live in DXB, is to check in at the airport, in person, 24 hours ahead of time.

passy777
14th Feb 2010, 16:39
Just don't assume that the seats you think you have will be the same seats when you check in.

EK have an awful habit of changing seats.