PDA

View Full Version : DGCA Admitted List - January 2010 Session

AZFlyUSA
10th Feb 2010, 05:47
When are to expect the admitted list on the DGCA website? The exams are supposedly scheduled for next week, 16th, 17th, & 18th. Amazing that the list is still not published and it's less than 1 week away.

soaring.high
10th Feb 2010, 06:56
Hey AZ boy,
How you doin mate.Seems appearing in the conversion for the first time.Well welcome to India and welcome to DGCA!! On few occasions DGCA came out with the admitted list 3 or 4 days prior to the exam dates !! WPC is even worst.Cheers!!!

PA-34
10th Feb 2010, 11:33
I totaly agree with Soaring High, and also sometimes DGCA people extend the examination dates:eek:, so lets just hope roll. no. will be out soon without any changes in exam dates.

PA-34
10th Feb 2010, 11:51
List is available and exams are on 18,19 and 20th of february

soaring.high
10th Feb 2010, 14:50
@PA-34,
As you presumed yes there is a change of schedule made by the great DGCA ( Instead of 16,17,18 now its 18,19,20 wonder how a difference of only 2 days would help them in any ways!!!).Think for those unemployed aviators who are working in other industries and have filed for a leave application seeking al eave on 16,17 or 18 to attend the great DGCA Blunder ( Exams of course!!!) and have booked their tickets (coz they dont live in metro citites duh..!).Replanning the whole trip and getting a kick on the butt by the boss thats what they are gonna get!! The pace at which DGCA is absorbing modern technology I think my great grand children would be able to appear in the online exam (That too if any DGCA Babu doesnt have or wont have any "Objksion" stating " Arre ee computer valla egjam to poora systeme hi ko barbaad kar ke rakh dega !!!").Hope the younger bunch dont have to go through from what we are going through.Cheers and Happy landings!

soaring.high
10th Feb 2010, 15:07
And Az dude consider your self lucky coz you named the devil and the devil is here!! ( you asked about admitted list and it came out today only!!)

AZFlyUSA
10th Feb 2010, 16:26
Cheers guys, thank you Soaring dude and PA-34, my name is actually on the list which I guess is a bonus!

soaring.high
10th Feb 2010, 16:39
@ AZ
Having your name on the "Passing Candidates" list would be even a bigger bonus !! ( Sure will make your mama and papa proud !!!) cheers!!;)

PA-34
10th Feb 2010, 16:42
@Soaring.High. Ya man its a big pain in a** for a person whos working , to see his/her plan of writting exam go in gutter due to change of exam dates by DGCA, same thing happened in October 2009 session when exam were conducted in December instead of November:(, exams were delayed by almost 15 days due to unavailablity of New Delhi centre:eek:.
Hopefully system will get improved but dont know when, till then we have to go through all this sh*t:ugh:.

PA-34
10th Feb 2010, 16:46
Its feels really gr8 to see our name in admitted candidates list,
we feel good as we dont have to worry anymore about
our application getting rejected + It also give an xtra psychological
boost to prepare for exams.

All the best to all for the exam
:ok:

soaring.high
10th Feb 2010, 18:41
@ PA-34,
One fine day you receive a letter which reads as follows:
" You are invited to attend the presonal interview session with ABC airlines personnel but you need to get your DGCA and WPC exams cleared ASAP".Hows that for a psychological boost:E.I believe no other boost work atleast for me!!! May be some BOOZING work instead of boosting:} CHEERS !!!

jimmygill
11th Feb 2010, 02:36
Hopefully system will get improved but dont know when, till then we have to go through all this sh*t

Or may be you can help bring the change.

PA-34
11th Feb 2010, 19:15
I would definetly like to help to bring changes in current DGCA system, but as of now I am not clear how to do that and also kind of busy in giving exam right now, I want to know What possible ways are there to get a change in system like are there any specific meeting time or some specific days in a month when we can meet DGCA people to give suggestion etc. so that if possible we all can try and improve the system.
thanks

jimmygill
12th Feb 2010, 03:57
Just be open to change, when you get an opportunity press for it.

At this point you may not be best placed for change. But someday you will be.
Just make sure that when you are in that position you don't forget what you have to face today.

Good luck for your exams and job.