PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in NZ or OZ holding a FAA CFI rating?

chaba
7th Feb 2010, 21:55
Hi,
I need a CFI from the states for a Biannual Flight Review in NZ, (or even OZ if necessary). If you have a current CFI rating or know someone who does, please let me know. I'll go to Oz if I gotta.
Cheers.

conflict alert
8th Feb 2010, 06:24
Try dennis thompson in ardmore, I think his son is FAA qualified for this that and the other.

chaba
10th Feb 2010, 23:16
Tried that route, but dead end thus far.
Thanks though.
How about any US Commercial pilots over here on a layover up for a yuk?

Kenny
11th Feb 2010, 01:23
I just renewed my FAA CFI. I'm not sure how much help I can be but I'll be in BNE from next week on.

Dragun
11th Feb 2010, 04:00
Bi-annual? Twice a year seems like a lot...

conflict alert
11th Feb 2010, 05:15
Bi annual, Dragun, means twice a year or once every two years (Concise Oxford). Most bi annual references in aviation mean the latter meaning.

baron_beeza
11th Feb 2010, 08:41
Biennial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biennial)

chaba
15th Feb 2010, 01:11
Tough crowd. Thanks to Kenny, but I hope to track someone down in NZ....by the time I get a tik to OZ, a rent-a-car, a hotel and hire a plane, I may as well drop the coin (that I don't have) to head back to CA.
If y'all want a good laugh, I actually quit my last job earlier than i wanted to coincide with the month my PC was due in an effort to help them keep costs down.....small company that treated me well.
So much for Kharma...had i just stayed another month, I would've gotten that PC and not be in this mess.
going forward.....anyone know anyone with a CFI headed to NZ? even on holiday or layover??