PDA

View Full Version : CATS brush-up 22-26 Feb who is attending?

fanda78
6th Feb 2010, 17:28
Hi guys and galls!
I will be attending CATS brush up week on the end of February so wanted to ask who will be coming and also what subjects you have biggest troubles?
I have started reading MET last week and found it as a heaviest subject from first six...:ugh:
Also are you staying locally or will you be commuting? I will be commuting every morning from Stansted - so if anyone is interested in care share pls let me know.
cheers FrankO

no reply so far - looks like I will have one to one week with Stuart :-)

fanda78
11th Feb 2010, 06:24
this can't be true! c'mon peeps - speak up! :{

colette
11th Feb 2010, 08:16
Fanda, relax!

I went to Cats Mod 1 brush up back in June, and there were about 12 of us there. There was also another poster here who had started a similar thread just before the brush up week to see who was going and I think only I had replied if I remember correctly.

There are plenty people who don't use pprune still out there.

PS. I found Stuarts met lectures fantastic, he has great ways of explaining things, full of little mnemomics that will stick in your mind and really clear up anything your unsure of!

yossarian78
11th Feb 2010, 16:50
Like AMS I was thinking about going but having only done Air Law and HPL and just finished Ops I thought it was too late book when only starting Met (even though I can do more that the 15h/w studying, after being made redundant :{).

I called the school and asked them if there was another Stage 1 earlier than August, as last year it seemed to be every alternate month, and they advised that at the moment there's not but to email them and ask for one.

Apparently if they have the demand then they'll put on another brushup course.

So my email has been sent but I'm stopping with the Stage 1 as of now and starting Stage 2 for the end of April just in case. This is also what they advised.

If enough people ask for a Stage 1 in something like May then there could be another. Possibly.

sion22
12th Feb 2010, 14:32
I'm past attending :} but have visited the new centre and its clean and very high tech

Yosser if you have studied AL and some other subjects why dont you just attend those and add them to your next stage?

XL319
21st Feb 2010, 23:05
For what its worth I found Met quite easy, althought im stuggling with P of F. Happy to help if i can :)

DKL
21st Feb 2010, 23:16
Could anyone please tell me what time the class starts ?

Pitch+Power
22nd Feb 2010, 00:00
dkl

be there for 9.30