PDA

View Full Version : Any CC blogs about their work/life?

odette
6th Feb 2010, 09:23
Just wondering how many cabin crew out here actually keeps a blog on their 'jet -setting lifestyle'... I started a blog when i joined my first airline but it's mostly random stuff and not too detail oriented. I've came across some crew who blogs with excess information regarding their flights and company :eek: It's pretty fun to read but i suppose it's breach of company security and confidentiality... so just a reminder to anyoen who keeps a blog, keep it annonymous.. or really private...

Ransman
6th Feb 2010, 09:50
"I started a blog when i joined my first airline but it's mostly random stuff and not too detail oriented."

But you didn't join PPRune? Only decided to join now eh, or are you a journalist just fishing for a meaty story :=

homesick rae
6th Feb 2010, 17:39
I used to keep a record of all my flights/ crew etc and would write a few lines abou the flight/ layover etc - sadly got lost but I still have the good memories. I have also scribbled tons of notes down over the years with a view to book at some point.

Cheers

HR

CaniwiFlyGal
22nd Feb 2010, 05:45
I am similar to the person above. I have written stories, notes and have an active Twitter with the good ole run down of the Flight Attendant life.

I am careful not to make available details of my airline, exact flights and no "controversial" info ... just fun easy fluffy deets

ashlea
26th Feb 2010, 06:29
There's a really good podcast called Betty in the Sky. Also there's a blog by Heather Poole.