PDA

View Full Version : So how will 2010/2011 pan out?

monster330
6th Feb 2010, 02:58
So, what is everyone's thoughts about how the global "situation" will play out for 2010-2011.
When America goes down, and Europe, I doubt Asia will be immune.
Some nasty developments have shaped up very recently which bodes badly for the world economy- and its desire to fly will be affected.

Thoughts????

A gentleman by the name of Gerald Celente has some very dire precitions for the US, which would seem to back up the position of the Elliott Wavers.
Check out this link

YouTube - Gerald Celente: Financial mafia controlling US and Wall Street.mov (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUU7SUpLpZA)

boxjockey
6th Feb 2010, 13:20
Oh f***, not again......... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Flaps10
6th Feb 2010, 17:23
My thoughts exactly. It will pan out how it will pan out and we'll all deal with it accordingly.

monster330
6th Feb 2010, 23:59
Yes, we'll all deal with it accordingly-except perhaps boxcockey who is probably still cocooned in his safe little cockpit- won't effect him there see- immune from everything see....hah!;)

boxjockey
7th Feb 2010, 04:33
No monster, not exactly. See, I have taken nearly a half year off since the introduction of ULV. Some people may criticize this as playing into the hands of management, but I have spent much quality time with my family that is irreplaceable. Why was I able to do that? Because I have my financial house of cards in rough order, and fortunately I don't have to fret from paycheck to paycheck. While I have made plenty of financial mistakes through my life, I can now say that I am fiscally responsible and feel that my family's prospects are bright, even if things aren't all roses for the next few years. While I do believe we are in for a long, long recovery, I still take the glass half full approach. We'll be alright, jack!! Also, to top it off, I imagine I make about half what you do, go figure. :ok:

box

monster330
7th Feb 2010, 06:15
Fair point Boxjockey- good of you not to have a rant in your reply- thanks.

My only issue is that, yes it will be a long,long recovery-but that recovery cannot start until this current, and worsening mess, is over- it is far from over.
If you are in the US, you should know better than most. The US is in a sordid state of affairs and on an irreversible decline into empire collapse...hey, empire collapse is rife throughout history, it's just the US's turn now.

I don't think mine is a glass half empty approach; a realistic one? Yes.

From all my other posts I merely point out to any who may care, (and no one is obliged to) that there is far, far worse to come-economically, politically, socially,crime wise etc, than any of what was seen in 2008. Airline industry included,of course.

Anyway box, your non-rant reply was great. Cheers:ok:

Epiphone
8th Feb 2010, 00:04
It doesnt matter because the world will end in 2012 anyways........:{

2012 Official Countdown - Learn What Will Happen in 2012 (http://www.2012officialcountdown.com/1/?a=netcash29)

T101
8th Feb 2010, 01:30
Guys, before you get all excited abot clips like that, consider the source. RT (Russia Today) is a shameless propaganda arm of Russian government. Expecting anything but negative news about US economy from RT is like looking for praise for Israel on Al Jazeera.